CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

:lol: Just saying, man, there must be some better use of your time. Even if you manage to find "a real leak", what does it really matter?

was talking to this dude about moonlight in another thread a couple weeks ago and after about a page he was all "i've never seen it i just read the plot on moviespoiler.com". so it's all that kinda vibe. actually watching the movie is for chumps etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

was talking to this dude about moonlight in another thread a couple weeks ago and after about a page he was all "i've never seen it i just read the plot on moviespoiler.com". so it's all that kinda vibe. actually watching the movie is for chumps etc.

I'm convinced he only watches $100M+ tentpoles and the rest he sees via skimming the Movie Spoiler synopsis.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm convinced he only watches $100M+ tentpoles and the rest he sees via skimming the Movie Spoiler synopsis.

you are not wrong. :)

I do watch non-tentpoles at home or on a plane...if I have trouble sleeping. :ph34r: Though, from time to time, I actually get impressed. Like when I discovered Whiplash and watched it on a loop. 

4 minutes ago, Alli said:

@Valonqar you have not missed anything with Moonlight. i watched it on netflix a few weeks ago. wasn't impressed at all. Lala land was robbed

I believe you but tbh I couldn't finish either trailer. Gosling is a bore, imo. 

@CoolioD1 you may be onto something cause he sucks ass in Star wars and the less aid about Apocalypse the better, that said, those 2 things really turned me away from anything with him. You know what it's like when you don't like an actor, you don't bother. 

@filmlover might as well be my new years resolution that I haven't made yet. 

@JGAR4LIFE They are doing a 2 parter. so likely each under 3 hours.

Edited by Valonqar

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Try actually expanding your cinematic taste buds by watching other types of movies as well please! 

Please be patient with him, he is rather young if I remember it right.

I teach e.g. media and he sees a lot more variant movies than the most of my pupils around the same age.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

You know what it's like when you don't like an actor, you don't bother. 

If it is still on Netflix you should give Ex Machina a try, was going to recommend Drive was well but that a very much Gosling movie (would still recommend it to be honest, it is awesome).

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

you may be onto something cause he sucks ass in Star wars and the less aid about Apocalypse the better, that said, those 2 things really turned me away from anything with him. You know what it's like when you don't like an actor, you don't bother

tumblr_p1sg6vJdlS1r09qfio2_r1_500.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Barnack said:

If it is still on Netflix you should give Ex Machina a try, was going to recommend Drive was well but that a very much Gosling movie (would still recommend it to be honest, it is awesome).

both ex machina and Drive are awesome

• Like 1