Jump to content
CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Reviews coming in

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Maggie said:

This may be true. this guy is just speculating tho

 

 

 

As much as I like Inception, I don’t see why very many people would risk driving out to theaters just to watch a movie that’s 10 years old. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

“We’re going to do some additional shooting in mid August… they’re saying in Budapest in Hungary,” said Isaac. “I saw some things cut together and it just looks amazing. Denis [Villeneuve] is a real artist and it will be exciting to see it come together. It’s kind of wild that we’re doing some additional shooting a few months before it’s supposed to come out, but that happened with Star Wars as well.”

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TMP said:

“We’re going to do some additional shooting in mid August… they’re saying in Budapest in Hungary,” said Isaac. “I saw some things cut together and it just looks amazing. Denis [Villeneuve] is a real artist and it will be exciting to see it come together. It’s kind of wild that we’re doing some additional shooting a few months before it’s supposed to come out, but that happened with Star Wars as well.”

lol, I like how brings up TROS as a positive comparison.

Edited by TerwillikerInst
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TerwillikerInst said:

lol, I like how brings up TROS as a positive comparison.

Yeah, comparing your movie to TRoS is definitely not the best way of reassuring people that everything is fine. Still, I’m not going to immediately assume that late reshoots are a bad sign. I would assume that the pandemic simply caused reshoots to be delayed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RealLyre said:

i was thinking he meant Rogue One

He wasn't in Rogue One though? Also this isn't even something as serious as those RO reshoots were

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maggie said:

He brings up Star Wars because he starred in it and it had reshoots too. He wouldn't give as an example a movie he has not starred in. No need to panic

This, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dudalb said:

And the reshoots might just give Warners nice cover for delaying a release if the virus situation gets bad again this fall...

they're just pick-ups

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dudalb said:

And the reshoots might just give Warners nice cover for delaying a release if the virus situation gets bad again this fall...

Saying that they're delaying the movie because of COVID is a good enough reason lol. Why are they going to imply that the film is in trouble or something by saying that they're gonna delay because of reshoots?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.