CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

41 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Unless they rush it out, I doubt it. If anything this should hopefully come out in November/December 2021. Gives the post production enough time, after all we don’t even know when production will start.

Production is slated to begin this March. They have more than enough time to finish it by the next autumn. November/December 2021 is overkill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Production is slated to begin this March. They have more than enough time to finish it by the next autumn. November/December 2021 is overkill.

I did not know that. In that case then October or November 2020 sounds alright for this, especially if Fantastic Beasts 3 won’t make it there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

I'm firmly outside any sort of Chalamet camp, but he seems like a great choice: he can play young and he's an excellent actor. I'm not sure how many other decent options there are.

Agreed. Also, he really seems to have the right look. On paper at least, he could be a spot on casting choice for Paul

41 minutes ago, Steele131 said:

Someone I know who has read the book, has said all the casting has been spot on so far. 

Yes, they’re doing an amazing job so far.

I must not get hyped. Hype is the mind-killer. Hype is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

😬

• Haha 3

On 4/5/2017 at 6:30 PM, Valonqar said:

It's imperative that they are stingy with the budget cause this is not nearly as commercial as they think. Characters are very unlikable (the main hero basicially becomes a Space Bin Laden) , there are too many of them, plot is complicated, universe is complicated. It's a tough read let alone sit (Lynch, Sy Fy mini series)

Agreed. Similarities with Blade Runner. Passionate fanbases but not mainstream.

Hope they don’t dumb the philosophical aspects down.  

9 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Yes, they’re doing an amazing job so far.

I must not get hyped. Hype is the mind-killer. Hype is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

😬

i didn't know the emojis came in italics.👀😀

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lilmac said:

Agreed. Similarities with Blade Runner. Passionate fanbases but not mainstream.

Hope they don’t dumb the philosophical aspects down.  

this. since the material isn't accessible anyway, even with dumbing down, don't dumb it down. there's fanbase that'll appreciate the effort. 

• Like 1