CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

“We’re going to do some additional shooting in mid August… they’re saying in Budapest in Hungary,” said Isaac. “I saw some things cut together and it just looks amazing. Denis [Villeneuve] is a real artist and it will be exciting to see it come together. It’s kind of wild that we’re doing some additional shooting a few months before it’s supposed to come out, but that happened with Star Wars as well.”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TMP said:

“We’re going to do some additional shooting in mid August… they’re saying in Budapest in Hungary,” said Isaac. “I saw some things cut together and it just looks amazing. Denis [Villeneuve] is a real artist and it will be exciting to see it come together. It’s kind of wild that we’re doing some additional shooting a few months before it’s supposed to come out, but that happened with Star Wars as well.”

lol, I like how brings up TROS as a positive comparison.

Edited by TerwillikerInst

32 minutes ago, TerwillikerInst said:

lol, I like how brings up TROS as a positive comparison.

Yeah, comparing your movie to TRoS is definitely not the best way of reassuring people that everything is fine. Still, I’m not going to immediately assume that late reshoots are a bad sign. I would assume that the pandemic simply caused reshoots to be delayed. 

7 hours ago, Maggie said:

He brings up Star Wars because he starred in it and it had reshoots too. He wouldn't give as an example a movie he has not starred in. No need to panic

This, lol.

9 hours ago, dudalb said:

And the reshoots might just give Warners nice cover for delaying a release if the virus situation gets bad again this fall...

Saying that they're delaying the movie because of COVID is a good enough reason lol. Why are they going to imply that the film is in trouble or something by saying that they're gonna delay because of reshoots?