WrathOfHan

Vice | Opening Wide on Christmas | Let's call it... mixed reviews #DiViceive

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

That has to be a typo. Annapurna seriously can't be stupid enough to move this on the same weekend as The Mule...right?

Yeah, it has to be. Otherwise it would have been a bigger part of the story than a footnote

Rumors are surfacing that one of the reasons Annapurna passed on Fair and Balanced is because Larry Ellison (who has taken control of the company from Megan) is a Republican and close to Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch. lol he just had to take over the company in time for the release of this movie (a shot at Republicans made by left-leaning people). Hopefully it doesn't get completely buried.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/annapurna-larry-ellison-megan-ellison-vice-1202975648/

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Another movie telling people politicians are corrupt feel so :sleep:

Who cares ?

You've posted multiple times about how much you don't care about this movie and its liberal agenda, so it seems like you care. You seem to care so much that I feel like you need to get laid.

• Haha 1

Not to talk politics, Bush and Cheney were good as President and Vice Presidents but I thought HW Bush did a better job.

Anyway this should be nominated for an Oscar for the makeup category, holy shit it’s believable. I may check this out! But that budget is ridiculous :winomg: