kayumanggi

COCO | 597.4 M overseas ● 807.1 M worldwide

10 hours ago, UserHN said:

The international numbers for Coco in Mojo is so wrong. Only around $100,000. Hope they rectify it immediately.

It's probably $172.26 million. They just forgot the last three digits. That means $1 million above estimates.

Edited by Quigley

In the Netherlands Coco opened its first halfweek with €583,969 , in comparison Moana opened her halfweek with €633,963 and frozen with €807,478 . So its very close to moana which in the end Made €5,276,540 and frozen ended with €10,506,131. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, meriodejaneiro said:

The 172M overseas should be a bit higher, since that number only includes till last sunday, so no week days included yet (ant that's at least +25M from China only). Could be well over 200M overseas by yesterday (friday). 

I know. But I only update based on what BOM has. I don't want to update threads from different sources and different totals.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Olive Skywalker said:

$115M

I think Coco will lead again in the overall overseas figure this weekend. I don't see any movie matching Coco's numbers this weekend. I can see Coco gross $350 million worldwide after this week.

Edited by UserHN

On 12/16/2017 at 3:14 AM, a2knet said:

So how's the OS doing? 550+ on track?

170 Ch + 55 Mexico + 45 Japan + 280 Rest = 550

Moana did ~302 in 'Rest' btw.

Would give 550 + 240 = 790 ww

According to POTUS, $180 million+ in China is likely. I think this film will also break out in Latin America, especially large markets like Brazil.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2017 at 1:30 PM, Omni said:

Edit: Though that sub-30% Sunday drop projected by RTH would be nuts! And could mean something, after all...

Apparently, it didn't mean much. The post-thanksgiving drop was great, but it was actually an unusually strong post-thanksgiving weekend for pretty much every movie. The weekend after it couldn't manage a sub-30% despite abolute lack of competition. And this weekend it fell considerably below Moana in dailies. With the upcoming weekdays being much weaker than Moana's and Jumanji getting strong buzz, I'd project a finish between Brave and Wall-E.

Also, holds in France and Germany don't really make it look like a WOM phenomenon.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Apparently, it didn't mean much. The post-thanksgiving drop was great, but it was actually an unusually strong post-thanksgiving weekend for pretty much every movie. The weekend after it couldn't manage a sub-30% despite abolute lack of competition. And this weekend it fell considerably below Moana in dailies. With the upcoming weekdays being much weaker than Moana's and Jumanji getting strong buzz, I'd project a finish between Brave and Wall-E.

Also, holds in France and Germany don't really make it look like a WOM phenomenon.

France and Germany are not the target countries for this kind of movie though. I've been assuming for a long time that this movie will underperform in Europe except Spain. Let's wait for its performance in Latin America in January. I think there's a chance that it will break out there. I'm also keeping an eye on Japan.

• Like 4