YM!

Abominable | September 27th, 2019 | Dreamworks/Pearl Studio

8 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

I'm sure TMobile offers the deals with the company...now, whether it's with Atom, the studio, both, etc, and how much each side kicks in, I don't know...but I'm sure TMobile doesn't offer anything without a pretty big kick back:)...

Yeah that's what I thought. Makes sense. Thanks!

By the way, I recall you saying before your kids were more interested in Addams Family (I think) so that deal works for you guys anyway.

• Like 1

Looks like I will be seeing this. My little nephew wants to see it and insisted I go with him. Not sure if I'm tagging along with he and my sister and her husband or if it's going to be uncle and nephew time but either way I love afternoons with this cool little guy so I'm looking forward to it! As for the film, I hope I end up enjoying it. This is the perfect chance to give a film that I would have otherwise ignored a chance.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:09 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Surprised Universal is letting this one die, when they’re known for most of their animation recently having strong marketing.

Or Universal knows it has a turkey on it's hands that is going to flop no matter what, and don't want to throw more money down the rat hole in a doomed attempt to save it. You have to know when to cut your losses.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Or Universal knows it has a turkey on it's hands that is going to flop no matter what, and don't want to throw more money down the rat hole in a doomed attempt to save it. You have to know when to cut your losses.

But this has strong reviews, like an 80+ on RT