DAR

The River

So is anyone going to watch this tonight? I'll admit I'm not really a fan of the whole "found footage" genre but two reviewers I generally trust, Alan Seppinwall from Hitfix and Robert Bianco from USA Today both liked it so I'm going to give it a try.

• Community Manager

So is anyone going to watch this tonight? I'll admit I'm not really a fan of the whole "found footage" genre but two reviewers I generally trust, Alan Seppinwall from Hitfix and Robert Bianco from USA Today both liked it so I'm going to give it a try.

I'll be watching it tomorrow and posting my review tomorrow.But yeah, critics seem to like it.

I really like this show. It is different than the crappy drama/romantic/reality shows on TV. The aerial cameras are a get new way to use found footage. Chronicle introduced using phone and security cameras and the River introduces using aerial cameras.

it is a really good show

They will pass 2 episodes per Tuesday, which means this will end in 4 weeks. I am liking so far, the 2nd episode is almost over.

Do they explain anything or this just ends with a huge open door?