CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

10 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Get ready to hear lots of swell things.

Movie works on three levels: as a Spidey movie, as fan bait (probably not in the way you’re thinking, but in a way that’s going to blow your frickin’ mind), and as a big, foundational piece of the MCU moving forward.

is jake utilized well? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

So what is the mind blowing plot twist going to be?

My prediction is 

Hide contents

Mysterio is from another world, but he's also that world's Peter Parker, and wants revenge cause the whole infinity stones mumbo jumbo destroyed his world

Or for an even twistier twist ...

Spoiler

... he's that world's Ben Parker.

Edited by Horner
  • Astonished 2

51 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

probably not in the way you’re thinking, but in a way that’s going to blow your frickin’ mind

Spoiler thread?

i imagine this mindblowing twist is that a portal to the multiverse opens up and out comes-

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 3

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i imagine this mindblowing twist is that a portal to the multiverse opens up and out comes-

Reveal hidden contents

3 billies confirmed :D

Ohh it lifts today the embargo, two weeks in advance. Good sign.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

was this even intended to be the final cut?

was the relationship bit studio interruption?

what about The Dark Knight?

was Harvey and Rachels vow exchange re-filmed minutes up to the premiere?

i've experienced paranormal events that might suggest that it was.  unless there is a different cut of both movies, or i just happen to test really really well to the point where movies finish my conversations.

Spoiler

i remembered feeling complimented with that take on the Joker, like i could have made myself popular from it,

but i wasn't in high school anymore and i didn't have any social media accounts.  I couldn't just act like a Joker in college classes and expect to make friends, it was like a dead-end gig, like the blonde in my avatar picture.  it was too shared.

I made a FB account after Inception, but i thought that tested well too, as i listened to 90s punk rock when i drove to see it 5x....  When Skyline came out after i made FB, i should have read something from my radiation detector and given peace to myself in my war for attention from a Mal-like character.  Skyline felt like my subscription to facebook caused an earthquake, like someone high up had heard of me with that cardboard cutout casting.  I would have hit up Mal and been like, "hey OMG, guess what, i saw Skyline and........  i'm moving out!!!, hehe!"  

But let pippen be pippen, jesus christ.  seriously.

Edited by Slave Animal Rights

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, XO21 said:

Ohh it lifts today the embargo, two weeks in advance. Good sign.

It comes out in China and Japan next Friday so more like nine days in advance. Still fairly early.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

I hope the twist ( if there is really one ) is organic and not forced just to be shocking and "mindblowing"...

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I hope the twist ( if there is really one ) is organic and not forced just to be shocking and "mindblowing"...

the twist in homecoming about michael keaton being that chick's dad was pretty good. probably the best one in these movies. not a mindblowing makes you rethink the whole movie type twist but well done.

• Like 14

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

the twist in homecoming about michael keaton being that chick's dad was pretty good. probably the best one in these movies. not a mindblowing makes you rethink the whole movie type twist but well done.

yeah that's the only thing in home-coming that was any good.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Not Cool 2

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

That will cause a bigger uproar that Thor arriving in Wakanda

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horner said:

This clip has me hyped. Jake looks great, love the overall feel. Hopefully the whole movie is like this.

yep, great scene, really nicely shot, Jake is Great! he gives such a knightly vibe, should be in LOTR for Amazon. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Horner said:

WOW, this actually looks amazing, this scene alone is better than homecoming 

• Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

Wonder whether Disney regrets putting this as the immediate follow up to Endgame considering how all the money goes to Sony.. they really need to find a way to get the rights back permanently.

the twist is Mysterio is Uncle Ben.