CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

Reactions are excellent, though to be fair, it is more the pro-CBM crowd.

Everytime i think i'm about to cool off the MCU, they pull me back in...ah well

Animated GIF

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

I want to know the post credit scenes

You really really really don't want to know before seeing it.

People will accuse me of overselling, but we're talking Cap-wielding-Mjolnir cool. In my humble opinion.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 8

Hype. Initiated.

Give me July 2 now!!

Just now, ViewerAnon said:

People will accuse me of overselling, but we're talking Cap-wielding-Mjolnir cool. In my humble opinion.

PM! I need to know

Hmm...not a lot of reactions so far, but hopefully it get good reviews. Haven’t been feeling much hype for this. Maybe it’s becauae I wasn’t a fan of the promotion and found all of the trailers to be meh, which surprised me since I loved Homecoming. I also loved Shazam! when I watched it so I’m hoping this is in similar vein like Homecoming was. The stuff about it staying ground-level is promising. 

2 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Have you seen it? If so, non-spoiler thoughts?

I notice some of these bloggers weren't hesitant to give away the movie's biggest open secret.

Anyway, great reactions so far, really intrigued to see what all the fuss is about in regards to the supposed surprises.

He didn’t love it, but I was a fan of the teen-centric stuff so this isn’t necessarily a bad thing to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

He didn’t love it, but I was a fan of the teen-centric stuff so this isn’t necessarily a bad thing to me. 

The teen-centric stuff was my favorite part of Homecoming, my main issues were with the action sequences honestly. Thankfully it seems like the set-pieces are handled much better in FFH.

Early reactions are not useful unless it turns out to have TS4 level of reviews. Almost every movie is best ever when you go by early reactions.

Since its a movie to avoid spoilers, reviews wont be in until late. I was thinking of skipping this one as I was not enamored with homecoming but might check it out if reviews are at endgame level.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Let me throw wild guesses (no need to answer for obvious reasons): Black Widow resurrected (since MCU post credit scenes usually hint at next movie)? Tony Stark's AI hologram? Dr Strange's Illuminati initiative? Spider-Man getting some cosmic power?

Edited by justvision

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, justvision said:

Let me throw wild guesses (no need to answer for obvious reasons): Black Widow resurrected? (Since MCU post credit scenes usually hint at next movie), Tony Stark's AI hologram? Dr Strange's Illuminati initiative? Spider-Man getting some cosmic power?

I'll only say that you should think of things that I, who am not a major comic book reader but have seen all of the movies, would think is awesome.

Edited by ViewerAnon

Can someone spoil me please? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

People hyping up these post credits means I'm gonna go in expecting nothing less than Tom Hardy's Eddie Brock.

Don't disappoint me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1