CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

With all this “twist” talk I’m guessing one of the former SpiderMen pops up in this, if not, what then?

Miles?

• Like 1

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

You really really really don't want to know before seeing it.

People will accuse me of overselling, but we're talking Cap-wielding-Mjolnir cool. In my humble opinion.

I would also like a PM please :) 

Posted (edited)

I'm not sending out PMs. If the credit scenes get out they'll spread like frickin' wildfire.

Edited by ViewerAnon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Absolutely the same reactions as for any MCU movie, nothing surprising. If Wilding praises the movie, then it's probably piece of shit multiply by two. And McCharty praises everything like he's paid by every studio.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Not Cool 2

1 hour ago, ViewerAnon said:

People will accuse me of overselling, but we're talking Cap-wielding-Mjolnir cool. In my humble opinion.

Let me guess. Mysterio kills Dumbledore?

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, ViewerAnon said:

Calling it now. President Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross shows up. :jeb!:

• Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

I'm not sending out PMs. If the credit scenes get out they'll spread like frickin' wildfire.

Yeah but you can trust me 👀

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Yeah but you can trust me 👀

The last person who said that got me pregnant.

And I'm a man so I'm still very confused.

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 5
  • Disbelief 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, AJG said:

With all this “twist” talk I’m guessing one of the former SpiderMen pops up in this, if not, what then?

If it’s not a tobey cameo the hype is WORTHLESS to me.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

The twist is probably Mysterious being evil which these early reactions will of course pretend this is the next I am your father reveal

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

The twist is probably Mysterious being evil which these early reactions will of course pretend this is the next I am your father reveal

proably it seems to be more than that, many of those who have see the movie already knew that mysterio is a villain, so

My 10 predictions for the "mindblowing" surprises/twists:

Spoiler

1) Like the Spider-Verse movie, Far From Home will feature multiple Spider-Men from different universes. So, we might see more Spidey dudes masked or perhaps they could get Tobey to cameo. 

2) Ned either dies or turns into a villain or is set to become a villain in the future

3) Mysterio is actually a older Peter Parker from another universe.

4) There's a secret villain ( Chamaleon ) who impersonates a character ( maybe Nick Fury ) for most of the movie 

5) Sinister Six tease

6) Avengers Tower was bought by Norman Osborn.

7) Robert Downey Jr appears in a cameo which could be a vision/dream/trick from Mysterio

8 ) The MCU we know, is a new universe, and Mysterio comes from the real world/universe. So, everything we've seen since the first Iron Man has been the alternate universe. Thanks to Thanos snap, both worlds did mesh together. It's like a mirror. There's the real one and the reflection. The current MCU is the reflection.

9) Tom Hardy appears 

10) We meet the actor who'll play Norman Osborn.

• Like 2

Give me a Bruce Campbell Mysterio twist or give me death.

• Not Cool 1

I am still waiting for spoilers on my message box. Still waiting.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

My 10 predictions for the "mindblowing" surprises/twists:

Hide contents

1) Like the Spider-Verse movie, Far From Home will feature multiple Spider-Men from different universes. So, we might see more Spidey dudes masked or perhaps they could get Tobey to cameo. 

2) Ned either dies or turns into a villain or is set to become a villain in the future

3) Mysterio is actually a older Peter Parker from another universe.

4) There's a secret villain ( Chamaleon ) who impersonates a character ( maybe Nick Fury ) for most of the movie 

5) Sinister Six tease

6) Avengers Tower was bought by Norman Osborn.

7) Robert Downey Jr appears in a cameo which could be a vision/dream/trick from Mysterio

8 ) The MCU we know, is a new universe, and Mysterio comes from the real world/universe. So, everything we've seen since the first Iron Man has been the alternate universe. Thanks to Thanos snap, both worlds did mesh together. It's like a mirror. There's the real one and the reflection. The current MCU is the reflection.

9) Tom Hardy appears 

10) We meet the actor who'll play Norman Osborn.

I think only #1 would be a seriously insane twist worthy of such hype.

So my thoughts on at least one of the possible twists:

Spoiler

I believe that Michelle is actually Jonah Jameson's daughter. I believe @ZattMurdock mentioned a theory like this when Homecoming came out and it makes sense. They have never listed Michelle's last name definitively as Michelle Jones. Even in the promo materials for this movie they have yearbook pictures and don't list Michelle's last name.  The only reason I can think of them doing that is because her last name is a spoiler like Peter's passport missing dates in the first trailer. It would go along with her inquisitive nature, and it would be kinda cool to have Michelle dating a guy she knows is Spider-Man and keeping it away from her father who hates Spider-Man.

And based on what Viewer Anon said if it is a twist that movie audiences would be hyped about my added spin is that JK Simmons is playing her father.

btw, tomorrow is some kind of Spider-Man reveal...

The Marvel twitter account counts down for a few days now.

Could that have some impact on the movie?

My guess is, they do it the other way around and use the FFH hype for a new Spidey comic reveal. But who knows :thinking:

PS I am talking about

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

TO make a lot of money......which it did......but making him so sytpathetic and not really a villain created problems for them.

And whatever Sony does in the post credit sequence has to have that approval of Marvel Studios...and I think that Feige has pretty much shoen that he wants the Spiderverse spinoffs like Venom to have as little to do with mainstream MCU as possible.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/19/venom-marvel-cinematic-universe-spider-man-mcu-kevin-feige/