CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

The only actual Feige quote in the article is 

It sounds to me like this is acknowledging the possibility of Sony adding a Spider-Man to the SUMC, not Tom Hardy Venom appearing in the MCU or with Tom Holland.

Well don't know how the question was phrased to him, but point taken.  Just saying though that I don't think we should presume what Feige is and isn't against. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Lots of talk about Tobey Maguire... everyone knows what did his career in was doing "Satan's Alley" with Kirk Lazarus.

That was a masterpiece, he was lucky to even get the chance to work with an absolute legend. 

Molly's Game has made it difficult to even re-watch SM1 & 2 (it was was already hard to re watch SM3). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Molly's Game has made it difficult to even re-watch SM1 & 2 (it was was already hard to re watch SM3). 

Likewise, I can't watch Arrested Development anymore, knowing Tobey Maguire was in it the entire time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I enjoyed it more than Homecoming plus the look at the post Endgame world is def interesting. Excellent film overall. Holland was fantastic and Gyllenhaal is a delight to watch as always. It does start a bit slower than I anticipated, but by the third act it delivers in spades. 

Also the movie is easy to spoil so if you're worried about it I'd close off social media like now. I've seen a few industry coworkers already discussing the movie spoilers on Twitter/FB by only using memes and pics lol

• Like 24
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, junkshop36 said:

Well if THE Coy Jandreau likes it...

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

I enjoyed it more than Homecoming plus the look at the post Endgame world is def interesting. Excellent film overall. Holland was fantastic and Gyllenhaal is a delight to watch as always. It does start a bit slower than I anticipated, but by the third act it delivers in spades. 

Also the movie is easy to spoil so if you're worried about it I'd close off social media like now. I've seen a few industry coworkers already discussing the movie spoilers on Twitter/FB by only using memes and pics lol

Please PM me spoilers. I'm hungry.

46 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Which means that the memes and pics are probably have been widely known among fans. So this strengthen the speculation that the mid credit scene showing other versions of Spider-Man from other dimensions, or unexpected appearance of other MCU characters? (Just a reiteration of the speculation, not a solicitation for your answer.)

• Not Cool 1

1 hour ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

PM some spoilers to me too pls

1 hour ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Gimme the hot spoilers by PM please.

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

95% plus RT incoming.

Even Endgame which had better Twitter reactions didn't get that. I'll be surprised if Spidey can

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Menor said:

Even Endgame which had better Twitter reactions didn't get that. I'll be surprised if Spidey can

Homecoming had 95% initially. EG started with 96 I think. RT matters till 1st weekend. After that hardly anyone cares.

• Like 1

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

Homecoming had 95% initially. EG started with 96 I think. RT matters till 1st weekend. After that hardly anyone cares.

Did it? Always thought it peaked at 93%. I think it had a couple of rottens added early on. But yeah, based on these reactions, I’d go with 87-93% with the same or a slightly higher average than SMH. 

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Did it? Always thought it peaked at 93%. I think it had a couple of rottens added early on. But yeah, based on these reactions, I’d go with 87-93% with the same or a slightly higher average than SMH. 

Its been two years but I think it did.

Edit: Homecoming started with 97. It soon get to and stayed at 93. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20170629144900/https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_homecoming

Screenshot-2019-06-20-17-11-33-805-com-a

Edited by Charlie Jatinder

16 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

EG started with 97 ....

7 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

That was a masterpiece, he was lucky to even get the chance to work with an absolute legend. 

What has Molly's Game got to do with Tobey Maguire?

10 minutes ago, Menor said:

A high percentage only needs a consensus that that the movie was liked by almost all.   It doesn't indicate how much it was liked or loved.  AEG has a 8.29 avg  with 471 reviews.

Black Panther: 97%/ 8.27

Iron Man: 93% / 7.71

Thor Ragnarok: 93%/ 7.54

Avengers: 92%/ 8.06

SM:HC: 92% / 7.65

GOTG2: 91% / 7.79
CA:CW: 91% / 7.7

CA:TWS: 90%: / 7.6

Doctor Strange: 89%/ 7.31

AIW: 85%/ 7.6

• Like 2