CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

5 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Ex father in law now but Ronald Meyer was the President of Universal for almost 2 decades and is currently the Vice Chairman for NBCUniversal.

Which gets interesting since Aaron Sorkin,who wrote produced and directed Molly's Game has a close relationship with NBC TV.

Posted (edited)

No one's getting spoilers, stop asking. Just go read the MCU spoiler sub, I'm sure the plot summary is up there.

Edited by infamous5445
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS??????

Spoiler

Its a multiverse - dumb shit happens :gold:

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS??????

As others said, go to r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers. That has entire plot if you are brave.

Is there really a legit leak on r/marvestudiosspoilers and if there is which one? Like there are lots of alleged leaks there but they all sound pretty fake.

14 minutes ago, bleachella said:

Is there really a legit leak on r/marvestudiosspoilers and if there is which one? Like there are lots of alleged leaks there but they all sound pretty fake.

this. I read them all and I can't tell. @keysersoze123 do you know which one is real (by what User or what headline)?

There's no confirmed spoiler yet, BUT a few people are saying that if you look at vieweranon twitter pic profile, you'll get a spoiler regarding a character that appears in the post credits scene. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

There's no confirmed spoiler yet, BUT a few people are saying that if you look at vieweranon twitter pic profile, you'll get a spoiler regarding a character that appears in the post credits scene. 

Ok, so I've just seen that spoiler too. someone on reddit didn't spell it out but he gave enough hints to be this. I still fail to see what's so groundbreaking about it and how it takes MCU to the next level. Perhaps something from comic books but as an average GA, I fail to see why minds are blown. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Ok, so I've just seen that spoiler too. someone on reddit didn't spell it out but he gave enough hints to be this. I still fail to see what's so groundbreaking about it and how it takes MCU to the next level. Perhaps something from comic books but as an average GA, I fail to see why minds are blown. 

It's hard to talk about it, without going into spoiler territory. However, I think it's a big deal for the MCU. Now, if this is just a nod or easter egg, then we have to wait for the future.

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

It's hard to talk about it, without going into spoiler territory. However, I think it's a big deal for the MCU. Now, if this is just a nod or easter egg, then we have to wait for the future.

it sounds like it isn't just an Easter egg but a set up for the future. please PM me what's this about. If it's something known only to CB fans than I'll miss the point and I don't want that. :)

Posted (edited)

Edited by Deja23

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Deja23 said:

If that’s what the “mind blowing” spoiler is, then it’s lame. Only fans of CBM would even care about that. 

Blaze has just explained to me why it's mind blowing. Big if true. I mean, CBM fans would get the reference AND meaning for the future of MCU. if that's where they are going with it. which wouldn't be surprising given certain recent success.

Edited by Valonqar

1 hour ago, bleachella said:

All rumors should be considered false until proven otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

If that’s what the “mind blowing” spoiler is, then it’s lame. Only fans of CBM would even care about that. 

What! That would be awesome. MCU will become much richer getting an awesome character and actor if this is true.

• Astonished 1

13 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Blaze has just explained to me why it's mind blowing. Big if true. I mean, CBM fans would get the reference AND meaning for the future of MCU. if that's where they are going with it. which wouldn't be surprising given certain recent success.

What is it? PM me.

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

What is it? PM me.

you can't receive messages. clean up your box. :)