CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

you can't receive messages. clean up your box. :)

Just cleaned it 😁

Posted (edited)

I am still sort of laughing at the idea of a reddit posting page being a reliable source. Not saying they are not some legit stuff there, but it is so mixed in with total bullshit rumors as to be pretty much useless.

Yeah, I am not the biggest fan of reddit in the world.

I remember the reddit rumor page for Spiderman:homecoming It included (confirmed of course by dozens of "reliable sources")  that the Osborns, Father and Son, played major roles in the film when, of course, I don't even remember them being mentioned. Reddit is a page where anybody can post any bullshit they want, and that does not make for a reliable source, if you are interested, you know, in actual facts.

Edited by dudalb

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

this. I read them all and I can't tell. @keysersoze123 do you know which one is real (by what User or what headline)?

Sorry your guess is as good as mine and I did not read most. I am ok with not being spoiled(or otherwise).

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Sorry your guess is as good as mine and I did not read most. I am ok with not being spoiled(or otherwise).

Of course you have the question of are you spoiled if the rumor you read turns out to be total crap?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Of course you have the question of are you spoiled if the rumor you read turns out to be total crap?

That always happens. But there have been true leaks posted as well. Mostly they get drowned in the noise.  I pointed to sub reddit as if there is any inkling of a leak it will be posted there.

Also I am sure @EmpireCity and @BoxOfficeZ should have seen this. but I expect them to be NDA’d until embargo is lifted.

Edited by keysersoze123

I'd like to know why so many weirdos like knowing spoilers beforehand. Ya'll are...weird. 

• Like 4

Unless the spoiler you are talking about is fake, which is why Empire City and BoxOfficeZ are not reporting it.

I ,frankly. don't use reddit for anthing other then to laugh at al lot of the stupidity that goes on there. It is not as crude as 4Chan, but it's at about the same level on the reliability meter.

2 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

I'd like to know why so many weirdos like knowing spoilers beforehand. Ya'll are...weird. 

To each his own. I admit I wanted to be spoiled with "Endgame". I knew if I was not I would spend the whole film worrying about who would live and who would die to the point where it would probably ruin the film for me. For me, it was the right choice.

I've just read the other "mindblowing" twists and they're good.

Don't visit vieweranon twitter or you'll be spoiled by his profile pic. The other surprises ( if real ) look great. 

Posted (edited)

Can someone PM me some legit spoilers please?

Edited by CJohn

ViewerAnon twitter pic makes one spoiler clear yes. I still want PM’s though 

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

Unless the spoiler you are talking about is fake, which is why Empire City and BoxOfficeZ are not reporting it.

I ,frankly. don't use reddit for anthing other then to laugh at al lot of the stupidity that goes on there. It is not as crude as 4Chan, but it's at about the same level on the reliability meter.

@EmpireCity is back? When did this happen?

3 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I've just read the other "mindblowing" twists and they're good.

Don't visit vieweranon twitter or you'll be spoiled by his profile pic. The other surprises ( if real ) look great. 

@ViewerAnon why would you do that? I really appreciate your in-advance opinions of movies so I'm asking as nicely as possible lol.

Just a reminder that, Endgame spoilers are allowed, not Far From Home. There are many of us who don't appreciate spoilers, so please keep your excitement to PMs or may be a spoiler thread @DeeCee @baumer @grim22

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

Whole last few pages are rife with people asking for spoiler PMs and dancing around saying spoilers, not a good look imo. Can’t remember anything like this in previous threads, but maybe I just missed it.

Edited by Thanos Legion

Who cares about spoilers when the President of all Marvel Fans has a new announcement? #MarvelFansUnited

2 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Whole last few pages are rife with people asking for spoiler PMs and dancing around saying spoilers, not a good look imo. Can’t remember anything like this in previous threads, but maybe I just missed it.

Dark Phoenix thread seems to have a lot of spoilery posts as well, but nobody seems to care. :hahaha:.

Endgame thread is the probably the most strictly and rigorously enforced spoiler free thread.