CJohn

Spider-Man: Far From Home | 2 JUL 2019 | ***ENDGAME SPOILERS ALLOWED***

Posted (edited)

We got this covered is almost 100% bullshit

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I didn’t even learn about them until this year, but I’ve seen so many clickbait “rumors” from them that I quickly realized they weren’t a website I’d want to get my news from. 

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

What is the % chance of Holland appearing in Venom Sequel?

@aabattery

Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, DeeCee said:

@Maximum Avery is threadbanned for now. 

Well done! You banned someone smart, positive and honest! He really is problematic. He doesn't even need to call us names to insult us. We find ourselves in his sentences and feel the urge for crushing him because other people can suddenly see through us. All of us. People will see our fears, our stupidity, our negativity and lack of useful information. People will see who we truly are. That is so scary. After all, this is a box office forum. Who gives him right to write his opinion?? Who gives him right to expose our little brains filled with ego? He can't do that. We are all worthy. He can't be smarter than us. 

I am his girlfriend who snapped this morning when he said to me :"I am banned for 9 months". Why? Because he didn't do anything wrong. I've seen how people call him here. And it is funny that you get upset when someone understands more than you do and when someone tells you you are doing something wrong. There is something called "wrong opinion" and there should be something that is called self consciousness.

You are not doing yourself any favour. Yes, you won't get exposed anymore but you will stay on the same level forever because you don't want anyone to tell you what to do, you don't want to learn something new because then you will realize how little you knew in the first place. 

Ego. The thing that pulls you away from progress, fun, knowledge, happiness, relationships. The thing that lies to you. Stops you from being the best version of yourself. I am not saying you should let people walk over you. I am saying you should swallow your ego in the right time and in the right places. It's magical what you become after you realize it's not important who gave a correct answer. The fact we have an answer is the key. 

P.S. Stand up, be a man and if you disagree face up with me on skype. I'll be happy to explain you how a good life operates. 

P.P.S. If you don't have time for this "skype bullshit" what are you doing here and why are you discussing stupidities? All you need to do is look at numbers given by contributors. 

Edited by TheTruth
  • Haha 9
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1

I'm smelling an alt here

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Fixed

• Like 1

I hope you're taking notes shivampa.  This is how you alt with style.

• Haha 16

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Horner said:

I hope you're taking notes shivampa.  This is how you alt with style.

Lol, you should have seen the kind of style brought to r/boxoffice. He told everyone he shouldn't get banned because he is a 15 year old closeted homosexual (and although I'm pretty sure he's 15, I also think the rest of what he said was BS). 

Edited by lorddemaxus

Everytime someone uses 77MCU, MCU_Direct or any of these random twitter accounts/blogs as a source I die inside. People got mad at someone for pointing that it if it's not in any of the trusted trades (like THR or Variety) it's not official and got flamed to death because apparently having 100k followers is more important than being an industry resource for years. Then again, even semi-trusted sites like IGN engaged in shameful clickbait this past week (Tom UNFOLLOWS Sony!!! - okay, prove he followed them before) so who even knows.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:42 PM, Minnale101 said:

I liked Spider-Man 3 but then I watched in theatre when I was 10 and I had pretty low standards 

made a shit ton of money 

Spider-man 3 was the first time I walked out of a cinema. And i didn't watch a single SM after that till Far From Home, so I'm especially annoyed because I needed multiple MCU team up movies to care about him again.

Moderation

A reminder that duplicate accounts are not allowed under forum rules.  Opening a duplicate account while suspended is definitely not allowed and will result in being permanently banned.

NIRD

9 reactions to a post in this thread yet only 1 report.

And seriously.

NOT COOL

IGNORE

DON'T QUOTE

Regards

BOT Staff

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, VENOM said:

Eh. Nothing that hasn’t already been said. They both suck and the biggest losers are the fans. 

5 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

the biggest losers are the fans. 

Which fans? Oh you mean fans of the MCU bubble? Listen guys - iron man is dead, Thor has become a couch potato and captain America is at the old people’s home. If I was Spider-Man I’d dip too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Not Cool 4

Sony's on its own for Amazing Spiderman 3 huh.  Cool.

I read a really cool fan pitch in how the next movie should go if they want to keep MCU references to a minimum. It would obviously require some sort of deal with Disney/Marvel, but it would be pretty cool and would go along with who I immediately pictured being the next villain as soon as I saw FFH. It's obviously nothing official, just all for fun, but IS for sure a fun read!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08/29/a-spider-man-fan-might-have-pitched-the-best-next-movie/

12 hours ago, VENOM said:

Which fans? Oh you mean fans of the MCU bubble? Listen guys - iron man is dead, Thor has become a couch potato and captain America is at the old people’s home. If I was Spider-Man I’d dip too.

Yep BP 2, CM 2, DS 2, Eternals, Shang Chi, Thor 4, Blade, etc

Looking very grim. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Yep BP 2, CM 2, DS 2, Eternals, Shang Chi, Thor 4, Blade, etc

Looking very grim. 

Grim is a bit harsh, Avenger-less sounds about right though.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:49 AM, MattW said:

Sony's on its own

Oh yeah they better be careful, last time that happened they won an Oscar