Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Yes, that's exactly it. Just decided to call it the funky looking one for shorthand and understandability. ;)

Well, sort of. I think this is an area where not only has there been a lot of jumping back and forth between what's canon and what's not, but also they haven't been entirely consistent even in the canon sources as to what's what. So, I think both answers could be arguably correct.

Just now, Spaghetti said:

I may have to put off seeing this til Sunday or so. Got two final exams tomorrow (I know, I know, I should get off BOT and study) and a blizzard may make driving impossible on Sunday.

best of luck, no headaches... based on weather change or stress or... and have a secure drive! (and look where you put your feet, especial if its dark)

• Like 1

Just now, Grand Moff Tele said:

Yes, Wednesday numbers should have their own thread.

I started on 14 minutes ago, as I didn't want to cludder this thread with my style of reporting per distributer 

btw, did you read that about the studio that made Life is Beautiful? :( = I really want a smiley that cries (if possible) = in this case the existing smiley is too weak IMHO

(in the Wednesday thread is the link, just in case)

42 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I may have to put off seeing this til Sunday or so. Got two final exams tomorrow (I know, I know, I should get off BOT and study) and a blizzard may make driving impossible on Sunday.

Not seeing this tonight, which officially makes it the first SW of my lifetime I'm not at the midnight/late night for. Mom let me go to the midnight TPM when I was 9. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1