Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

7 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Force Awakens

Rogue One

This week, I finally knocked off the animated one so when VIII comes out, I can have a list of the top 10 Star Wars movies :D

But have you done the Ewok movies?  And the Holiday Special?

Edited by DAR
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

It's still Star Wars.   It's pre-sales at Rallax's chain were 50% higher than CW and more than that of BvS with more than half of that from the first week of ticket sales.  It has a hardcore fan base that comes out for disproportionately for previews

Yeah, I was wondering if since this was December that the presales number would be skewed and I guess I have my answer, YES.  

Almost double BvS, but only a couple million more in previews?  That means these presales are definitely spread out over the holidays, which means it's more back-loaded than we thought.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, stuart360 said:

Guys do you know how to stop the e-mail notifications from this site?, i'm getting hundreds when someone replies to a thread i have posted in. I have turned off notifications in the settings.

This is cluttering up my e-mail that i use for work lol.

The forum update set this as default. Easy to fix: go to Notification->Settings and you have all sorts of options on how to turn it completely off or get notified through your little notification icon instead. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Kids are gonna hate this movie btw

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

This is uhhhhh not good I think.

I'm not sure this is the case, though of course it depends on the age of the kids. The ones who were there in my show certainly seemed to be having fun. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Kids are gonna hate this movie btw

i dunno about that. there's some shit in this movie that I've always wanted to see in a star wars flick since i was too young. i think the perception of kids on here can be off sometimes.

• Like 10

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

This is uhhhhh not good I think.

Yeah really curious to see its legs, trying to remember a huge movie that will alienate kids to the extent this one does. Maybe TDKR? But by that point parents weren't expecting kid-friendly

3 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

The forum update set this as default. Easy to fix: go to Notification->Settings and you have all sorts of options on how to turn it completely off or get notified through your little notification icon instead. 

Thanks Tele.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Yeah really curious to see its legs, trying to remember a huge movie that will alienate kids to the extent this one does. Maybe TDKR? But by that point parents weren't expecting kid-friendly

Like what age kids are you talking about? There was a little kid behind me that was loving it. The first 2 acts may be a bit boring for them, but the final space battle would win them over.

Edit- never mind, I see your post. Don't think it will be too bad. But parents will probably expect it to be little-kid friendly, which it really isn't (like below 8 or so). 

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Based on what?  The kids I saw it with (10 and 12) loved it and it seems like exit polling said kids liked it as well.