kayumanggi

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI | 712.4 M overseas ● 1332.5 M worldwide

5 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

It seems this movie is really slowing down overseas... It looks even worse when China's numbers get included.

The runs pretty much over now, it was interesting. Kind of expected it to make more than .5A though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

The runs pretty much over now, it was interesting. Kind of expected it to make more than .5A though.

With the same exchange rates that Avatar had, it would had done well over than that 0.5A barrier.

Always great to read hilarious half-assed assessments just based on a few under performing markets.

TLJ currently is at a multiplier of 2.69 (619.5/231) overseas-China and is likely to end up close to a multiplier of 3 overseas-China. TFA, by far the most successful Star Wars movie overseas had a Overseas-China multiplier of 3.55 

Selectively, some markets like Germany are well over a multiplier of 3 and will end up with 3.6.

So a final projected multiplier of 3 for TLJ vs 3.55 TFA indicates terrible WOM? Geez. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

I'd like to be bought to give great reviews to movies, such an easy way to earn money :shades:

I bet critics wished to be bought off by Disney.

In all honesty, do people really believe this stupid nonsense? What is with POTC5, Cars 3 or Alice 2? Did Disney didnt have enough money to buy critcs for these movies too? This is all so dumb :rofl:

If youre joking, which im hoping, sorry for this post.

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2017 at 3:28 PM, Blaze Heatnix said:

Ok then. Perhaps 650 million domestic and 630 million overseas. 1.280 billion worldwide.  At best, it can make 1.3 billion. 

I just hope you guys aren't counting with China's numbers. So, there's that. 1.3 billion, give or take. 

I made that 1.3 billion worldwide prediction and I think it's gonna happen, though my domestic number is probably way too high and the overseas number is way too low. 

Domestic - 630

Overseas - 690  ( Without China to boost the performance, I guess the number will slow down considerably ). 700 million not locked.

5 hours ago, Brainbug said:

I bet critics wished to be bought off by Disney.

In all honesty, do people really believe this stupid nonsense? What is with POTC5, Cars 3 or Alice 2? Did Disney didnt have enough money to buy critcs for these movies too? This is all so dumb :rofl:

If youre joking, which im hoping, sorry for this post.

I wasn't serious, besides...I'm a Disney fan ^^

• Like 1

Looking like,

620 + 710-720 = 1330-1340

Dom could go a couple below 620 too. I don't think it will go over 620 if the 14 MLK 4-day estimate holds true. RO legs take it to 620.1 and it's not matching RO's legs.

Edited by a2knet

5 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

DH2 may be safe after all!!

:D

Potterheads are the European equivalent of Star Wars fans in the US.:insane:

A bunch of fanatics, don't even know which ones are the most extreme :P

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1