Fullbuster

POLL : Dear BOT Members and Movie Watchers : Where do you come from?

Where do you come from?   

265 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you come from?

• NORTH AMERICA (USA + CANADA)
    • EUROPE (INCLUDING RUSSIA BUT NOT TURKEY)
    • ASIA (NOT INCLUDING MIDDLE EAST)
    • MIDDLE EAST (INCLUDING TURKEY )
    • LATIN AMERICA
    • AFRICA
    • OCEANIA (AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, OTHER ISLANDS)

5 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Hi NSA! :ph34r:

The NSA doesn't have to resort to low-tech intel gathering like this. Their spy satellites can track us through the microchips we get implanted with every vaccination from birth onward. Not to mention the microwave dishes that read our thoughts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talkie said:

The NSA doesn't have to resort to low-tech intel gathering like this. Their spy satellites can track us through the microchips we get implanted with every vaccination from birth onward. Not to mention the microwave dishes that read our thoughts. 

Of course, I just wanted to make it easy for their keywords to track you guys down. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Yeah, pretty sure there are more than 1 or 2 of them here :P

4 voted for AUS/NZ, but there are more here.

At least one member is from the African continent, but for the next 3 weeks+ not connected to the internet based on a work thingie

Middle East I think there are also a few missing.

• Like 1

This thread made me look up Auckland, and apparently the Sky Tower here (the pointy one you might've seen in pictures) is actually the 25th tallest tower in the world. And the tallest in the Southern Hemisphere. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

get fkd australia

• Like 3

5 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

My brother went there for some sort of culinary internship. Said he really enjoyed it 

I must recognize that this is not a very fun place, but it is a very good region for gastronomy. We love good food, and the wines of the region (Ribera de Duero) are considered among the best of the world. Glad he enjoyed while he was here :) 

27 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Oh yeah! 

I live in Maryland! :ohmyzod:

You shouldn't be ashamed, I mean Maryland has such beautiful...such great...oh wait I don't know anything special about Maryland :lol: It's the state with Baltimore right?

By the way Florence could be beautiful but I have a preference for Amsterdam in The Netherlands :

https://lonelyplanetimages.imgix.net/mastheads/stock-photo-beautiful-amsterdam-76796579.jpg?sharp=10&vib=20&w=1200

Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam:

Voici les 25 endroits les plus colorés du monde. Apprêtez-vous à en prendre…:

Amsterdam in the winter #travel #amsterdam #netherlands                                                                                                                                                      More:

anbenna: Amsterdamse grachten:

http://www.fluentin3months.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/amsterdam.jpg

http://www.iamsterdam.com/media/holiday-and-winter-season/ice-amsterdam.jpg?h=330&as=false&iar=false

• Like 4

4 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

This thread made me look up Auckland, and apparently the Sky Tower here (the pointy one you might've seen in pictures) is actually the 25th tallest tower in the world. And the tallest in the Southern Hemisphere. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

get fkd australia

Is there a rivalry between Australia and New Zealand? :P

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lmja said:

It's incredible to know that this (made in 1400's) is still the largest dome in brickwork ever built. (Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence_Cathedral)

Love a lot of Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Greek, UK (I wasnt in IRL yet),... cities, also Kopenhagen (DK), Czech, Hungarian, and NL's, 

But in relation to size and differences and....

I am impressed about a lot of buildings and natural details in Malta:

biggest dome build without ... what is the word for the steel or bamboo 'ladders and...' around a building construction site? = 3rd biggest dome on the world.

Biggest fort, #? one of the biggest naval building water thingies, huge monolith temples 1000+ years older than Stonehenge (e.g. the Ġgantija temples ~ 5500 years old, and as such 2nd oldest building worldwide = older than the pyramids of Egypt, the stones worked on in a pre-metal time), biggest under the earth temple/graveyard of the world, remaining traces from so many different cultures and times.

And the probably extremest of all regions WW II history bombing... wise. I mean, neither the Italians nor the Germans ever managed to get even a foot on that little Island group?

Plus where did the 'train' marks come from (and why the hell there are no marks for how they moved whatever went over that, see soft ground?)

• Like 1