Ezen Baklattan

BOT DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY! (Results Now Posted! Thank you for participating!)

3 hours ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

Tomorrow.

Thanks! :D

We should have a pool to see who can guess the median age of all respondents and the ages of the oldest and youngest members. Thankfully the poll is anonymous so the "senior" members won't be outed...unless we do it to ourselves. :ph34r:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Talkie said:

... and the ages of the oldest and youngest members. Thankfully the poll is anonymous so the "senior" members won't be outed...unless we do it to ourselves. :ph34r:

How? it was only above 45y (I think), nothing above that.

For some that might have been rather recently (I think there are a few), for others that mark was long ago. I know at least 2 actives and one seldom poster (all males) that are over 50, I have forgotten the seldom poster's age, but I am older than those 2 (me being female) = even with that you wont be able to guess the ages of the most I think

More being curious how to do it, as I do not see it (I might have missed or forgotten something) :)