Ezen Baklattan

BOT DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY! (Results Now Posted! Thank you for participating!)

14 hours ago, Noctis said:

Homos and non-believers are taking over.

Hooray to the infidels!

Honestly surprising that Christians are the largest chunk in the religion pie chart, being European you sometimes forget just how christian America really is.

Edited by IronJimbo

14 hours ago, Kalo said:

Was there no one over 50 that took this survey? aside from @Telemachos that is, why didn't you tells us? I'm sure there are a few others over 100 here. :D 

they said 10 over 50 (that includes me), if you look sharpley you'll see on the age chart a little arrow for part 2, but that is not clickable

Tele is still (and will be for a few years) in his 40ties btw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

they said 10 over 50 (that includes me), if you look sharpley you'll see on the age chart a little arrow for part 2, but that is not clickable

Tele is still (and will be for a few years) in his 40ties btw

I know, It's an ongoing joke.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Honestly surprising that Christians are the largest chunk in the religion pie chart, being European you sometimes forget just how christian America really is.

Not really, Christianity is still by far the largest religion in the world, about 2.2 billion. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 4:07 PM, ChipMunky said:

If you're familiar with BoxOfficeMojo or WorldOfKJ, you would not be surprised at the amount of LGBTQ. I'm actually surprised it's not a little higher.

Why is that? I'm not familiar with WOKJ, and BOM hasn't had a "community" in years.

1 hour ago, iceroll said:

Why is that? I'm not familiar with WOKJ, and BOM hasn't had a "community" in years.

I mean, I don't know the reason for it. It's just always been the case. And it's probably the reason I was so quick to support the LGBTQ movement.

• Like 2