Ezen Baklattan

BOT DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY! (Results Now Posted! Thank you for participating!)

Done.

Like others the Politics and the Where you watch / how often questions could be done differently but it will make for some interesting results.

I for one wish I could see more films in cinema instead of home, but with little ones and 40 minute drive to the nearest theater (or over an hour for a nice one) it just doesn't happen like it used to.

Part of growing up ;) not enough time or $ to see films like I would otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, narniadis said:

Done.

Like others the Politics and the Where you watch / how often questions could be done differently but it will make for some interesting results.

I for one wish I could see more films in cinema instead of home, but with little ones and 40 minute drive to the nearest theater (or over an hour for a nice one) it just doesn't happen like it used to.

Part of growing up ;) not enough time or $ to see films like I would otherwise.

I used to watch a lot more films in a cinema than nowadays. The good but still not IMAX ones: to and back incl parking space = 3h at minimum, 4h not unusual, depends on day in week and times of day.

Means: 3h-4h drive, being a bit early, to have time-reserve, a 2 h film = 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours out-of-the-trip = I usually pick the ~ nearest one too ~ same time like you need, its still a 4h+ out of the house trip.

I used also to watch more films than nowadays in general before becoming a parent. Luckily I became a parent late in live, and so not sleep much.

Two things, well three.

Great idea!

You should have asked if you were Canadian or American.  I realize you can't ask every country but I've always been curious how many Canadians there are here.  Seems like a lot.

As for the age, you should have put older than dirt as one.  Just for @Grand Moff Tele of course. :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Treecraft said:

Done. Nice straightforward simple survey. The only question I take issue with (and therefore decided not to answer) is the political spectrum one. Politics is not as simple as left/right and there is no real clear definition of those terms. I mean the fact that you described left-wing as being aligned with the Democratic party speaks for itself. There was no room to expand either.

Otherwise well done :) 

Agreed. Wasn't sure how to respond as I'm fiscally very conservative / libertarian but socially extremely liberal (gay rights and marriage, pro choice, pro marijuana legalization, etc.). Makes the simple spectrum tough...

On 12/19/2016 at 2:39 PM, Treecraft said:

Done. Nice straightforward simple survey. The only question I take issue with (and therefore decided not to answer) is the political spectrum one. Politics is not as simple as left/right and there is no real clear definition of those terms. I mean the fact that you described left-wing as being aligned with the Democratic party speaks for itself. There was no room to expand either.

Otherwise well done :) 

I agree, it was very difficult for me. I am really only pretty far left on one or two major issues, and most other issues I am a moderate or even right leaning. 

Edited by Kalo