John Marston

Wednesday Box Office - (Asgard pg 17) R1 about 15, Sing 11, Ass 4.5, Pass 4.1, Moana 2.2

4 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Wolf of the Wallstreet

That was actually a C.

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

War of the Worlds??? It's ok if you wouldn't know that one, I think you were still in the womb. :ph34r:

I remember seeing an ad in the newspaper for it when I was like 4.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bladels said:

Because of Passengers getting bad review and Jennifer's $20M paycheck, it's now cool to hate her.

Exhibit A: Youtube comments 

It's cool to hate her because she has one of the fakest personas in Hollywood, made doubly annoying by the fact that she's supposed to be "real," or so she tells us (over and over and over again). 

17 minutes ago, bladels said:

Because of Passengers getting bad review and Jennifer's $20M paycheck, it's now cool to hate her.

Exhibit A: Youtube comments 

I also think it has something to do with her not-so-smart recent words and actions...

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

War of the Worlds??? It's ok if you wouldn't know that one, I think you were still in the womb. :ph34r:

War of the Worlds got a B+ though.

6 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Wolf of the Wallstreet

You made me curious as to what The Wolf of Wallstreet's cinema score actually was: it got a C. 

:apocalypse:

Just now, La Binoche said:

It's cool to hate her because she has one of the fakest personas in Hollywood, made doubly annoying by the fact that she's supposed to be "real," or so she tells us (over and over and over again). 

Damn! All out of likes! :D 

9 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

The Jennifer hate just proves people are sheep.

If you ask a hater why they dislike her they'll say the same thing the last ten haters said.

What a coincidence.

Same thing could apply to anything that was "hated on" recently: TFA, BvS, SS, the FF franchise, any Tom Cruise film...basically anything...

14 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Wreck It Ralph is the closest we'll get.

Wreck it Ralph is one of my favorites! I love it so much.

I hope the Gears of War movie is good because it's my favorite video game franchise. When I'm not watching Star Wars or working, I'm playing Gears with my girlfriend. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Totally on topic: Just saw Fantastic Beasts. Did the board like it? I thought it was abysmal. 

I loved it. Better than 4 Potter films.

Abysmal is such a strong word. 

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, B D Joe said:

Fantastic Beasts was ok.

Crazy Taxi is one of my favorite games ever and hats off to you for not only dedicating your username to it but also using the driver I always picked.

Long live the Dreamcast.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Or maybe she's just a person who's successful at her career, and we shouldn't scrutinize the personas of our movie stars like we do (or should do) to our politicians.  :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Totally on topic: Just saw Fantastic Beasts. Did the board like it? I thought it was abysmal. 

Abysmal is bit extreme but to me it was just out there. Redmayne was meh and the beasts themselves had little to do with the movies. may be in sequel with dumbledore things could get better but I never loved any potter flick and so dont have too much expectations around this franchise. 

• Like 1