FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Then name the actresses that are more beautiful than her.  Go on, you get some time to think.

Just of the top of my head: Margot Robbie, Marion Cottilard, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Haley Bennett, Rachel McAdams, Italia Ricci, Morena Baccarin, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Cara Delevigne, Daisy Ridley, Scarlett Johanson, Felicity Jones, Hayley Atwell, Kat Dennings, Brie Larson, Priyanka Chopra, Alexandra Daddario, Jane Levy and Shailene Woodley.

And I did zero search before compiling that list.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Just of the top of my head: Margot Robbie, Marion Cottilard, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Haley Bennett, Rachel McAdams, Italia Ricci, Morena Baccarin, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Cara Delevigne, Daisy Ridley, Scarlett Johanson, Felicity Jones, Hayley Atwell, Kat Dennings and Shailene Woodley.

Huh? ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Well...if it did actually do that today, then maybe the next 3 day's holds are going to be all out of whack as well for it? As you say, beating TFA's first monday would have to be impossible. 

Unless of course...

Spoiler

RO is actually an event.

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Just of the top of my head: Margot Robbie, Marion Cottilard, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Haley Bennett, Rachel McAdams, Italia Ricci, Morena Baccarin, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Cara Delevigne, Daisy Ridley, Scarlett Johanson, Felicity Jones, Hayley Atwell, Kat Dennings, Brie Larson and Shailene Woodley.

When she's rocking the "Can I speak to a manager haircut," she gets a hard pass. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Just of the top of my head: Margot Robbie, Marion Cottilard, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Haley Bennett, Rachel McAdams, Italia Ricci, Morena Baccarin, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Cara Delevigne, Daisy Ridley, Scarlett Johanson, Felicity Jones, Hayley Atwell and Shailene Woodley.

All of them I'd marry, but they all pale in comparison:

Emma-Gifs-emma-stone-30493346-500-208.gi

71wyN.gif

giphy.gif

For the last one CJohn, imagine she's talking about you :).

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Just of the top of my head: Margot Robbie, Marion Cottilard, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Haley Bennett, Rachel McAdams, Italia Ricci, Morena Baccarin, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Cara Delevigne, Daisy Ridley, Scarlett Johanson, Felicity Jones, Hayley Atwell, Kat Dennings, Brie Larson, Priyanka Chopra, Alexandra Daddario and Shailene Woodley.

No.

• Like 3