FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I didn't realize any of the Episodes were to be released outside of December. And, honestly, I kind of expect all of them to be released just before Christmas. Episode VIII is a December release, no?

At this point I think they would be idiots to put any of the films in the summer, but you never know.

3 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Very good. Assuming around $440m through Monday, similar post-holiday legs to TFA (not great) would lead to a $550m total.

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Very high. After Jan 2nd, it'll extremely likely be <$100m away from TDK. People have said it before, but the way the calendar is set up this year is very helpful for late legs. Plus virtually no competition.

giphy.gif

• Like 9

1 minute ago, DamienRoc said:

Why isn't there a new daily numbers thread? Are we just going to continue this weekend thread through the 2nd?

I was wondering if this thread will go on till Thursday or Sunday.

• Like 1

I decided to keep this for the Tuesday number straight. If you guys disagree with it talk to water bottle or tele. I just figured that because yesterday was a holiday it was really an extension of the weekend. But it doesn't matter to me really one way or the other if we have a Tuesday's numbers thread or not. We will definitely have a Wednesday numbers thread because the holidays are definitely over even though many people are still off.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think sw8 wont drop to much because unlike the Phantom menace...

It was well liked and really excited a whole new legion of fans and pleased the old fans.

And it really has a story that people are really curious about...

Who is ray's dad?

Is Snoke Jr jar binks?

Rey vs Kaylo fully healed

Jar Jar is Snoke and he's Rey's father

Edited by robertman2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

I thought two weekends past release we were able to discuss the events. That spoilers, as they might relate to events(real life or in film), were fair game.

Hasn't that been the case for some time now?

I think 2 weeks after it gets lifted for the thread of the film.

As the news hit Tele changed the posts, where 'that' was mentioned to spoiler view in the posts of the people who did mention it in the way you did. I hope you understand, as I try to avoid to hint in the spoiler way.

Beside: not 2 weeks yet.

1 minute ago, Christmas Baumer said:

I decided to keep this for the Tuesday number straight. If you guys disagree with it talk to water bottle or tele. I just figured that because yesterday was a holiday it was really an extension of the weekend. But it doesn't matter to me really one way or the other if we have a Tuesday's numbers thread or not. We will definitely have a Wednesday numbers thread because the holidays are definitely over even though many people are still off.

Since we've already started it in here, that's fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Didn't someone tell that a part of the dom market (US/CAN) has officially at 27 still holiday? = Weekend I guess too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

I think it was a Canadian holiday yesterday. Not a US holiday though.

Ah, thank you, then I think it is in parts or complete in AUS also a holiday :)

But as CAN is grouped together with US as dom, I wasn't surprised about a CAN based mod adding Tuesday to the weekend thread :)

• Like 2

second Tuesday ...Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was bigger than its first, grossing an estimated $22.6M yesterday according to industry reports. Last week in its first Tuesday, Rogue One grossed $17.58M, but that’s when there were more kids in school.

Sing ... $17.6M, the second best Tuesday ever for an animated movie after last summer’s Finding Dory ($23.1M). Sing even beat Minions’ first Tuesday which grossed $16.8M. The first week’s cume for Sing stands at $93.1M and will likely cross the $100M tomorrow. Sing‘s Tuesday is -11% from Monday.

Passengers ranked third for the day with $6M, -20% from Monday with a week’s cume of $36.1M.

Moana was fourth for the day with an estimated $4.3M, -11% with a cume of $189.9M.

Assassin’s Creed took fifth with $3.6M, -21% and a week’s total through yesterday of $25.9M.

Why Him? slotted sixth with an estimated $3.4M -24% for $18.97M.

Fences grossed $3.1M, -36% for a running cume of $14.9M

La La Land ranked 8th yesterday with $2.6M, -25% and a running total of $19.7M.

Collateral Beauty and Fantastic Beasts...with $1.6M and $1.4M and running totals of $19M and $217.3M.

Patriots Day grossed $49,9K yesterday (-34%) at seven locations for a 7-day cume of $382K.

http://deadline.com/2016/12/rogue-one-sing-passengers-assassins-creed-fences-box-office-1201876346/

• Like 9