FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

That Carrie Fisher news saying she stabilized would be a miracle. A true miracle in the midst of the craziness that was 2016. Too many legends taken away. 

Heres to her full recovery. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 8

I kinda consider TFA's first Monday the most insane thing I've ever seen at the box office, just because it should have been entirely impossible for it to hold like that off of a 60m Sunday and a non-Holiday Monday to boot. However, R1 doing 30m today would almost rival that feat.

The bile is building. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Even in her current condition my thoughts are with her loved ones. Even if she makes it out of it it's still something hard for them to go through and she'll have a long recovery. 

You saying that you remember her daughter's interview saying that loved working with her suggests that it will never happen again...
But I did understand. You meant that you felt bad about the situation.

I hope this note saying that she is out of emergency is true.

• Like 1

I know this sounds awful to say right now but does anyone think that the Carrie news may bring a bump to Rogue One's box office numbers this weekend? Obviously not for today but for Saturday into Monday. 

Maybe those $130M weren't too far off :ph34r:

Heck I'm going to see Rogue One again now. 

A 30M Friday, with realistic increases and drops, would result in a $41M Monday.

Higher than TFA's 1st monday. I know it's a holiday and TFA wasn't but... I just don't see it.

THU: 16.8

FRI: 30M (+79.6%)

SAT: 18M (-40%)

SUN: 36M (+100%)

MON: 41.4M (+15%)

:ohmyzod:

That number just can't be true.

It can't...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alisson23 said:

You saying that you remember her daughter's interview saying that loved working with her suggests that it will never happen again...
But I did understand. You meant that you felt bad about the situation.

I hope this note saying that she is out of emergency is true.

Well she's finished working on Episodes 7 and 8 which is why I referred to them in the past tense sorry you read it the wrong way. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daxtreme said:

A 30M Friday, with realistic increases and drops, would result in a $41M Monday.

Higher than TFA's 1st monday. I know it's a holiday and TFA wasn't but... I just don't see it.

THU: 16.8

FRI: 30M (+79.6%)

SAT: 18M (-40%)

SUN: 36M (+100%)

MON: 41.4M (+15%)

:ohmyzod:

That number just can't be true.

It can't...

Well...if it did actually do that today, then maybe the next 3 day's holds are going to be all out of whack as well for it? As you say, beating TFA's first monday would have to be impossible. 

• Like 3

OMG...

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

I know this sounds awful to say right now but does anyone think that the Carrie news may bring a bump to Rogue One's box office numbers this weekend? Obviously not for today but for Saturday into Monday. 

What Carrie news??

I was lucky enough to meet Carrie Fisher (and her dog) at the Rose City Comic-Con. Such a nice woman. I hope she's okay. 

$30m would be insane for Rogue One. We're talking something like a $110m+ four-day with that number. $25m would be fantastic for it, honestly. But if it's true, $30m (-57.9%) would be a better Friday-to-Friday hold than TFA (-58.6%). Obviously that drop was inflated because of the $57m preview number, but it was also on Christmas Day. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Carrie Fisher's brother, Todd Fisher, has told Associated Press that she was "out of emergency" and stabilised at a Los Angeles hospital.

Just saw the news.   I'm on a family vacation but this kind of sucked the joy a little from the dinner.   Praying for a speedy recovery and thoughts to the family. 

• Like 4