FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

I think Epi 8 may change plot to put general leia "disappear" in the wake of CF died.....terrible loss for SW community, with han solo(character) and Carrie Fisher both end up finishing in sequel trilogy, not to mention luke skywalker may also dead in sequel to reflect the death of yoda in original, so sequel trilogy may end up no lead character from OT in the end of the celebration of epi 9

The only ones I ever expected to make it out of the Sequel trilogy are Threepeo, R2 and Chewie. 

I can see Lando make it as well if he actually appears. 

5 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

The only ones I ever expected to make it out of the Sequel trilogy are Threepeo, R2 and Chewie. 

I can see Lando make it as well if he actually appears. 

But what if Lando is Snoke?

Why wasn't Lando in TFA?

7 minutes ago, DAR said:

Besides Star Wars, Carrie Fisher had a small but memorable role in an iconic 80's film

905998d748f5c95afcca5961001a6436.jpg

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Don't forget When Harry Met Sally, considered one of the most iconic rom-coms for sure.

She was everyone's dream wife in The Burbs also.

• Like 2

Computer animation is as much of a genre as anime is.

(the REAL problem is that in the US/North America market at least, computer animation is pretty pigeon-holed into select groupings, despite some attempts to break out into other areas)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Some genres are more narrow than others.

The comic book and video game movie genre is very broad.

Problem:

Is Tank Girl really in the same genre as, oh, Captain America: Civil War?  Or Men in Black?  Or Mask?  Each and every one of those are movies based on comic book properties.

• Like 5