FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

The only reason I can't wait for 2016 to end is to finally put to rest that "#FuckYou2016!" trendy bandwagon.

(Like 2017 is bound to be more optimistic...:apocalypse:)

Anyway, rest in peace Mrs Debbie Reynolds and thanks for the joy you brought into moviegoers hearts throughout the world.

• Like 5

I visited Debbie Reynolds twitter page and I should have never done that. Her twitter bio says that her two children are the lights of her life. Debbie really did die of a broken heart. And now I'm sobbing more than I was before. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

The only reason I can't wait for 2016 to end is to finally put to rest that "#FuckYou2016!" trendy bandwagon.

(Like 2017 is bound to be more optimistic...:apocalypse:)

Anyway, rest in peace Mrs Debbie Reynolds and thanks for the joy you brought into moviegoers hearts throughout the world.

2017 can only be much less brutal. This is the most catastrophic year in terms of celebrity deaths that I could ever recall.

Just now, filmlover said:

2017 can only be much less brutal. This is the most catastrophic year in terms of celebrity deaths that I could ever recall.

Should have realized what we were all in for once Abe Vigoda finally did kick the bucket.

I feel so bad for Billie. honestly. My worse nightmare ever is losing my grandparents or parents To lose both at Christmas time would be absolutely devastating. I watch her sometimes on Scream Queens and she is pretty funny. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ban1o said:

I feel so bad for Billie. honestly. My worse nightmare ever is losing my grandparents or parents To lose both at Christmas time would be absolutely devastating. I watch her sometimes on Scream Queens and she is pretty funny. 

She's hilarious on Scream Queens. I feel just awful for her right now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ban1o said:

She's one of my favorites on Scream Queens and I have been hoping she'll break out. Was disappointed she only had a very small role in TFA but am glad it's expanded in Episode 8.

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's just because everything is magnified through social media lens so every celebrity death feels like a gut punch when 30 years ago, few of them made the headlines worldwide and most of the times we (as Gen X and Y) didn't grew up with them being part of our lives but someone living in the eighties could have said the same when every Hollywood's 30's/40's/50's superstars died left and right.

And most of all, the fact that it finally dawns on all of the people who grew up with baby boomers celebrities that they have to go someday because obviously there were more superstars from that generation whose careers spanned several decades still impacting our generation's collective memory as well. So brace yourself, the baby boomers hecatomb is just getting started.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

A comment I've seen elsewhere, but this is the best version of it:

After re watching Postcards on The Edge - the joke crossed my mind more than once.  Debbie would have shot back that she knew Carrie would eventually be the death of her.  Then they would have laughed their asses off.

• Like 8