FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

7 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Quality over quantity imo not to mention does every singer now have IMDB pages? I don't think so.

If they ever did an appearance on a talk show they probably do.

Obviously it's not an exhaustive count, just trying to show that this year really isn't anything out of the ordinary. We certainly had some brutal losses the last few years as well.

Just now, tribefan695 said:

Obviously it's not an exhaustive count, just trying to show that this year really isn't anything out of the ordinary. We certainly had some brutal losses the last few years as well.

It is true people die all the time, no one can or would really dispute that. It seems like the world has taken a step back in a lot of ways this year so it could be making the pain even a bit deeper.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Please delete if the language is a violation of forum rules but I thought everyone here would appreciate this story from the senior entertainment editor at The Daily Beast.

That's incredible lol

14 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

It's not about the number of deaths, it's the amount of truly prominent people that have died. 

Like @GiantCALBearssaid, Quality > quantity 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I think it's also a combination of the deaths and the general feeling that we are headed to nuclear armageddon that makes 2016 feel worse than ever. And this is before President Trump even takes office. He actually tweeted #ThanksDonald from his twitter account without the least hint of self awareness yesterday.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I think it's also a combination of the deaths and the general feeling that we are headed to nuclear armageddon that makes 2016 feel worse than ever. And this is before President Trump even takes office. He actually tweeted #ThanksDonald from his twitter account without the least hint of self awareness yesterday.

Nuclear Armageddon isn't happening, but I do think we are seeing the beginnings of the great unravelling of the post WW2/1991 world order.  The Middle East today is worse than its ever been, the EU is on verge of breaking apart, Russia is resurgent, etc.

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I don't wanna talk geopolitics and other such on a light-hearted forum such as this one, but as someone who knows a lot about it, I can tell you that Trump's (and you can disagree with him on everything else, I don't care) victory has massively diminished the possibility of any kind of nuclear stand-off with the world's only country with a nuclear capability roughly matching that of the USA. If you are interested in knowing more about this issue, send me a PM. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I didn't hear about that till now. Man the next four years are gonna be hilarious

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

I don't wanna talk geopolitics and other such on a light-hearted forum such as this one, but as someone who knows a lot about it, I can tell you that Trump's (and you can disagree with him on everything else, I don't care) victory has massively diminished the possibility of any kind of nuclear stand-off with the world's only country with a nuclear capability roughly matching that of the USA. If you are interested in knowing more about this issue, send me a PM. 

Sent you a PM