FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Is Sing tracking ahead of Moana?

Can both hit 240 m?

Sing looks to hit 75M for the 6 day which would make 240 the low target. Moana looking to end around 250 give or take. Moana has now fallen almost 25% behind Frozen's running total and at about 70% of it's dailies, 300 is no longer a realistic target for it.

• Like 3

Sing's doing well but it's looking like it and Moana are going to have similar grosses domestically. OS will be interesting, Moana is already at $120m already and I think it'll do $300-350m total which I'm thinking will be Sing's OS total as well 

My Sing forecast is looking pretty damn good right now:

11M Wednesday

9.5M Thursday

14.3M Friday

10M Saturday

18.2M Sunday

18.2M Monday

42.5M 3 day, 71.2M 6 day

Rest of run:

Remainder of week: 43.3M (114.5M Total)

Dec 31: 32M (18M weekdays, 163.5M Total)

Jan 6: 14M (6M weekdays, 184.5M Total)

Jan 13: 8M (3.5M weekdays, 196M Total)

Jan 20: 5M (2.5M weekdays, 203.5M Total)

Jan 27: 3M (1.5M weekdays, 208M Total)

Feb 3: 2M (1M weekdays, 211M Total)

Feb 10: 800k (400k weekdays, 212.2M Total)

Final Total: 216M (5.08x)

I slightly underestimated Thursday and overestimated Friday. In hindsight, Sunday was probably a bit too low.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Sing looks to hit 75M for the 6 day which would make 240 the low target. Moana looking to end around 250 give or take. Moana has now fallen almost 25% behind Frozen's running total and at about 70% of it's dailies, 300 is no longer a realistic target for it.

With a $13M Friday, how are you getting $75M for the 6-day? 

Based on family films from 2011 and 2005, I think low 30s for the 3-day weekend and high 40s for the 4-day weekend are more likely. That would give you $70M at best with Wed/Thurs. 

• Like 1

Monster Trucks has an early release in the UK, France and Ireland and the only review I've found is from the tabloid The Sun which was mixed positive, the fact there's only one review at the moment doesn't fill me with confidence of its chances or that's it's any good

58 minutes ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

just kidding

R1 22-23,Sing 13,Pass 4.2,Ass 3.5,Moan 3.3,WH 2.7

In all seriousness, people need to start losing their jobs over at Deadline, THR, Variety, etc. Where the hell were they pulling numbers like 30m today and 130m+ for 4 days from? It literally had to be out of their asses. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

The Holiday is on TV (terrible movie) and I forgot that Kate Winslet ends up with Jack Black. Pretty harsh. 

It could be worse.

She could end up in Collateral Beauty

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

In all seriousness, people need to start losing their jobs over at Deadline, THR, Variety, etc. Where the hell were they pulling numbers like 30m today and 130m+ for 4 days from? It literally had to be out of their asses. 

I just looked at their last update and they still have 80m 3 day but dropped the 4 day to 113m lol

Just now, MrPink said:

It could be worse.

She could end up in Collateral Beauty

Indeed. Her entire role in that movie consists of crying over attempting to gaslight her "friend" and looking at websites for sperm donors. Rachel McAdams really dodged a bullet.