FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

1 minute ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

It's raining in LA... throws everybody off their game.

Get used to it. In a short few years, the Japanese will have taken over and it will always be raining. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Indeed. Her entire role in that movie consists of crying over attempting to gaslight her "friend" and looking at websites for sperm donors. Rachel McAdams really dodged a bullet.

Who wouldn't choose a Marvel film over Collateral Beauty. Even though she had the "girlfriend" role it's still the better option career wise. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

It's okay, we don't need the #1 pick. #2 or #3 will work just fine.

Just you wait.  They'll trade the #2 pick for a bunch of picks down the draft.  Baalke is practically salivating at the notion of trading out of the Top Three.

Spoiler

It might actually be the right move if there isn't a franchise player avaialble.  Still expect the Niners to get Yorked somehow, someway.

*mutters something something lot in life something something*

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My Sing forecast is looking pretty damn good right now:

11M Wednesday

9.5M Thursday

14.3M Friday

10M Saturday

18.2M Sunday

18.2M Monday

42.5M 3 day, 71.2M 6 day

Rest of run:

Remainder of week: 43.3M (114.5M Total)

Dec 31: 32M (18M weekdays, 163.5M Total)

Jan 6: 14M (6M weekdays, 184.5M Total)

Jan 13: 8M (3.5M weekdays, 196M Total)

Jan 20: 5M (2.5M weekdays, 203.5M Total)

Jan 27: 3M (1.5M weekdays, 208M Total)

Feb 3: 2M (1M weekdays, 211M Total)

Feb 10: 800k (400k weekdays, 212.2M Total)

Final Total: 216M (5.08x)

I slightly underestimated Thursday and overestimated Friday. In hindsight, Sunday was probably a bit too low.

Your Saturday is way too high, especially if Friday sticks to $13M. An excellent drop would be mid-30s, but I'd guess that 40%+ is more likely. With Friday coming in lower than what you pegged, Saturday would have to drop 23% to hit $10M. Your Sunday is also in turn way too high. Family/children's films don't get the same huge bump that other films do on X-Mas (in previous years, family films increased around 50%). On the other hand, your Monday might be ballpark right, since it was originally way too low based on your Sunday. Family films do get a huge Monday bump when kids are no longer opening presents/spending time with grandma.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Collateral Beauty's biggest mystery is how the hell they managed to get so many top actors to star in it, it clearly wasn't the script and given the budget was $36m, it wasn't the money either. 

They must have thought it would be award bait but given what I've heard about it I don't see how. 

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Collateral Beauty's biggest mystery is how the hell they managed to get so many top actors to star in it, it clearly wasn't the script and given the budget was $36m, it wasn't the money either. 

In a movie filled with terrible plot twists, that's the most baffling one of all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Just you wait.  They'll trade the #2 pick for a bunch of picks down the draft.  Baalke is practically salivating at the notion of trading out of the Top Three.

Hide contents

It might actually be the right move if there isn't a franchise player avaialble.  Still expect the Niners to get Yorked somehow, someway.

*mutters something something lot in life something something*

Unless there's a slam-dunk of a player there -- absolute no-question slam-dunk -- that's exactly what I expect them to do. And.... the Niners need bodies. It's probably the right move.

1 minute ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

Unless there's a slam-dunk of a player there -- absolute no-question slam-dunk -- that's exactly what I expect them to do. And.... the Niners need bodies. It's probably the right move.

They're going to trade the #2 pick for Sam Bradford.

zwbdrzlzvmuo03i6y5ow.gif

Edited by MrPink