FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

1 hour ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Down 8% from last Friday. Seems pretty good compared to other movies in this chart:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?view=1day&sortdate=2016-12-23&p=.htm

it was supposed to do better as a family film cause it'll see a much harsher drop on Saturday that is falling on a Christmas eve, and if it falls just about 30% from Friday its Saturday will be more than 60% lower from last week. TS2 FSS fell about 15% and Tangled 27% on the Christmas weekend, now this will fall about 40% if lucky. :( but then again, different daily configuration to direct comparisons. honestly I gave up following its run during this time of the year, it's all too confusing. :P 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, filmlover said:

With anyone else this movie would've been dumped in September instead of given a prime holiday release spot.

TBH if CGI was done (doubt it was but this is strictly a hypothetical), it probably would've been smarter for Passengers to be released in September and Mag 7 to be counterprogramming against Star Wars since Westerns are totes different

35 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

JACKIE was good. Didn't blow me away or anything, but I thought it was a nice meditation on grief and loss, and Natalie Portman does a fantastic job.

Why Perrot performances are considered the epitome of acting in english speaking countries  ?

Never understood the point in that.

Edited by The Futurist

On their arrival to the port of Manchester in La La Land the passengers on Rogue One were attached by assassins, Doctor Strange who was on board unleashed a mystical Lion and some fantastic looking beasts to help defend.

Meanwhile at and Office Christmas Party Moana and the Trolls were singing It's a Wonderful Life much to the disgust of Jackie.

Fences were put up around Hacksaw Ridge

ok I'll stop now

• Like 25

8 minutes ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

On their arrival to the port of Manchester in La La Land the passengers on Rogue One were attached by assassins, Doctor Strange who was on board unleashed a mystical Lion and some fantastic looking beasts to help defend.

Meanwhile at and Office Christmas Party Moana and the Trolls were singing It's a Wonderful Life much to the disgust of Jackie.

ok I'll stop now

*attempts to decipher the Riddle of the Numbers*

*fails*

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

ok I'll stop now

Why? It's almost Christmas for both 20th century women and hidden figures, allied together on this night of silence against bad santa, too. The rules Don't Apply to him or Miss Sloane after all, so the monster calls on Patriots day.

• Like 8