FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

24 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Hmm. So Passengers did ok in the weekdays and has now bombed at the weekend? I'll never quite get this whole box office thing.

Not really. It opened lower than Dragon Tattoo but it will probably play a little better Friday through Monday since it's not R. A massive dissapointment anyway you look at it but I think we 'll have to wait and see how much it makes until the end of the holidays before declare 100m dead. But it doesn't look good.

Also Merry Christmas to all :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

boring numbers all around. If you are a normal person and have already watched Rogue One then there is nothing interesting out in theaters except La La Land which hasn't released here yet. Better to stay at home and watch the day long marathon of Die Hard films, Home Alone films and Jingle all the way.

Or do like me and watch all 3 LOTR extended movies(after having watched The Hobbit ones last week) followed by Harry Potter marathon. Those plus Home Alone are my choice of Xmas movies, always.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

boring numbers all around. If you are a normal person and have already watched Rogue One then there is nothing interesting out in theaters except La La Land which hasn't released here yet. Better to stay at home and watch the day long marathon of Die Hard films, Home Alone films and Jingle all the way.

You forgot rewatching R1 in IMAX 3D or digital (vice-versa). 

• Like 2