WrathOfHan

WrathOfHan's Controversial 2017 Box Office Predictions

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Everyone is making their predictions for next year. To them, I say, "So what?" Are they predicting every single wide release? No, but I am. That's right; I'm predicting every single weekend of 2017! I will go in-depth on my predictions and explain my predictions in detail (when it's warranted :ph34r: ). The countdown begins soon, so get ready to argue with me! Some notes:

I will not be counting wide expansions from 2016 in the final yearly gross but will do write-ups on them.

When I talk about trailer views, they will be based off of the most-viewed YT video unless otherwise noted.

I've done it at least three times in the Top 10 of 2017 thread :ph34r:

4 hours ago, CJohn said:

All this insanity. Lmao at Split doing 115M :lol: 

M Night still can still please the GA if he wants to

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage: Vin Diesel asks, “Shorty what you want? I got what you need!” This movie has it all: a 50 year old man skateboarding and skiing in the jungle, cliché dialogue, and more. It looks like a hilarious film. Not only will this forum be laughing at the film, but we’ll also be laughing at its box office when it inevitably bombs. The market for this movie is incredibly niche, and Split will likely be sucking up all of the buzz this weekend. 20/50 (2.5x)

For true controversy, I'd give xXx $20m DOM total

• Like 1