Neo

Doctor Strange | 11.4.2016 | Teaser trailer released (pg 155) | Features an "intense crash sequence"

Anyone ever give a thought to Josh Brolin for this? Nevermind that awful Jonah Hex - which I blame Neveldine and Taylor for anyway -  but he's the perfect age (44), is more than a solid character actor...and he'll fill out that moustache quite nicely.

• Like 1

Anyone ever give a thought to Josh Brolin for this? Nevermind that awful Jonah Hex - which I blame Neveldine and Taylor for anyway -  but he's the perfect age (44), is more than a solid character actor...and he'll fill out that moustache quite nicely.

Posted Image

Brolin could happen, look at Marvel choosing Pratt.

Posted Image

Whoa, weird. You posted the exact pic I looked at on Google but couldn't post cause I'm using my cellphone. :blink:

You're absolutely right, l forgot about Ghost Rider, but that's understandable because I really wanted to forget it after I saw it.  ;)

Well neither are very memorable I grant you that and I say that as someone who does find a few nuggets in each to enjoy but they are very flawed. 

I could go for Brolin. He was great as a young K in MIB3 among other great roles. 

Kevin Feige Teases THE AVENGERS 2 Roster Shift & Introducing Magic In DOCTOR STRANGE

I’m not looking at Phase One as grounded and Phase Two as cosmic and Phase 3 as magic. The films are all so eclectic and different from each other that you can’t overbearingly categorize them like that. If and when we enter the magic arena, it will be through Doctor Strange. Sure, obviously. And that’s to me what’s exciting about Doctor Strange.

Dr. Strange! I love the aura of mystery that surrounds this superhero and the magical world that surrounds him. We've never faced anything like this and there is a lot of material that we could exploit. I would love to also see new superhero in the ranks of the Avengers. We'll see.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.bestmovie.it/news/intervista-esclusiva-a-kevin-feige-iron-man-e-unicona-ma-sogno-il-dr-strange/216992/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.bestmovie.it/news/intervista-esclusiva-a-kevin-feige-iron-man-e-unicona-ma-sogno-il-dr-strange/216992/%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DdoH%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=OGNfUfyeOZGm8gTX34CgCg&ved=0CDMQ7gEwAA

Edited by Neo

Dr. Strange is coming and I'm a bit excited about opening up the realms of magic, mysticism and horror that come in tow. Plenty of logical new characters and name drops that could come out of a Strange series!!!

Dr. Strange is coming and I'm a bit excited about opening up the realms of magic, mysticism and horror that come in tow. Plenty of logical new characters and name drops that could come out of a Strange series!!!

Del Toro all the way.

Wait, so phase two is Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and Captain American 2?  While Dr. Strange, ant-man, and Guardians are phase 3?  I'm getting confused.

Wait, so phase two is Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and Captain American 2?  While Dr. Strange, ant-man, and Guardians are phase 3?  I'm getting confused.

Guardians is phase 2. Phase 3 is post-Avengers 2, I think?

Guardians is phase 2. Phase 3 is post-Avengers 2, I think?

Yes, but Ant-Man has been mentioned for P2 and P3.

If in MCU, Marvel ever need to have portals to other worlds open from Earth, by Earthlings, then Stephen Strange is the perfect guy for blaming that on, now that they can't use Reed Richards :D

Brolin would be nice, but I could also see Patrick Dempsey doing a great job with the role.