Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Doctor Strange | 11.4.2016 | Teaser trailer released (pg 155) | Features an "intense crash sequence"

Dexter of Suburbia    19,519

4 down one to go. :D I think Favreau would want to get back in the CB game as would Aronofsky with leaving Wolverine. Burton and Cuarón would bring some great visuals in.

Who is Neil Marshall? What has he done?

Neo    10,729

Who is Neil Marshall? What has he done?

Centurion, The Descent, Doomsday and Game of Thrones (Kirk/Taylor). I think he could bring in a horror element to the movie without overdoing it.

fmpro    4,567

Zak Penn---Oh, boy. If he writes the screen play we can forget about the character having nuance or depth that should be there.

Like this

Neo    10,729

Feige:

The magic side, again, it's going to be 'Doctor Strange.' Someday we will introduce that side of it, and when we go over that it's going to be through the eyes of Stephen Strange. When that happens, we don't know.

rcalcagn    59

I think we'll be getting more announcements immediately following this weekend; I still remember just how crazy that following Monday was after Iron Man's opening weekend shocked everyone and they announced Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, AND The Avengers in one single press release. It was like freakin' Christmas.And here we are; I still can't believe The Avengers is here much less a SEQUEL.

Neo    10,729

I think we'll be getting more announcements immediately following this weekend; I still remember just how crazy that following Monday was after Iron Man's opening weekend shocked everyone and they announced Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, AND The Avengers in one single press release. It was like freakin' Christmas.And here we are; I still can't believe The Avengers is here much less a SEQUEL.

Imagine if we got that May 2014 release and their next 3 movies. :hiphiphoray:

Neo    10,729

I wish Marvel would start saying there plans were for there other characters?

From now til Comic-Con will be getting news.

fmpro    4,567

I have a very very very good idea what the next 3 movies will beNew ones that is....Its not this

fmpro    4,567

Still no announcements? Come on.

They will start announcing from now on until CCThis will NOT be one of themAntMan, a group movie and a huge surprise will come fi®st Edited by fmpro

kayumanggi    24,049

They will start announcing from now on until CCThis will NOT be one of themAntMan, a group movie and a huge surprise will come first

I really don't like an ANT-MAN film. I want INFINITY GAUNTLET.