Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Doctor Strange | 11.4.2016 | Teaser trailer released (pg 155) | Features an "intense crash sequence"

BTW, This si the Doctor Strange thread, correct? Now that could make for an interesting film. My dream would be to see Nolan defect over to Marvel and make this. DS should be a head trip and who better than the king of head trips.

The head of Marvel studios loves Nolan's films. He called Nolan's films the greatest thing to happen to comic book films.Would Nolan's style work with Dr.StrangeI want Nolan to move on and leave the comic book genre. If TDKR is like Nolan's other work he would done a lot for the comic book world. The Bob Kane of comic book films. The first great comic book trilogy.

Nolan on Strange would be interesting, but I think of Inception and how mundane the dreams actually were. (meaning they were like real life) I don't know how much "weird" Nolan really has in him. Of course, that might not be a bad thing for a Dr. Strange movie. You could easily go overboard on the weird.

I want the guy who did Black Swan to direct Dr. Strange.

I want the guy who did Black Swan to direct Dr. Strange.

Great idea Cocho.Aronofsky is a fantastic director and could do great things with the Doctor

Don't know about Aronofsky ... he's always very interested in the destruction of minds and bodies of his characters, very intimate. I'm still sad he had to pull back from Woverine, that would have been something - with Dr. Strange I'm not so sure. It seems way out of his usual lines of interest.In my opinion Kenneth Branagh did an admirable job on Thor. He let the film rely on strong actors and classic dialogue and it paid off. Why not Branagh? In a world as strange as Dr. Strange's, you have to ground the story on strong characters.

Nolan on Strange would be interesting, but I think of Inception and how mundane the dreams actually were. (meaning they were like real life) I don't know how much "weird" Nolan really has in him. Of course, that might not be a bad thing for a Dr. Strange movie. You could easily go overboard on the weird.

Doc Strange needs to be rock and roll, like Iron Man and Thor. I don't think Nolan would be a right fit at all.

I don't want a paint-by-numbers Strange movie. I want something mind-blowing.Get Spike Jonze and give him a 125 m budget and let him loose.I think Clive Owen is the best man to play Dr. Strange. If Pierce Brosnan was 20 years younger I'd choose him.

I don't want a paint-by-numbers Strange movie. I want something mind-blowing.Get Spike Jonze and give him a 125 m budget and let him loose.I think Clive Owen is the best man to play Dr. Strange. If Pierce Brosnan was 20 years younger I'd choose him.

I want a fairly unknown for the part.Atleast until they prove me wrong and hire a known one that blows me away

My top choices for Doctor Strange

Oded Fehr

Vincent Cassell

Clive Owen

My top choices for Doctor Strange

Oded Fehr

Vincent Cassell

Clive Owen

i´m on Oded Fehr

What if Del Torro directed Dr. Strange?

He has so many projects that it was just delay them. Its true that after BatB he doesn't have a next movie, but lets see one of his many movies up next.

It looks like Marvel goes with the characters #1 super villain for the first movie. For Dr. Strange would it be Dormammu or Baron Modro?

Edited by Neo