News
  • Disney Update: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Estimated for $220.05M Domestic Weekend

Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Neo

Doctor Strange | 11.4.2016 | Teaser trailer released (pg 155) | Features an "intense crash sequence"

VM could make a good Dr Strange IMO

I think they would go with Baron Mordo only because the actor would have lots of face time and be seen as a more direct mirror reflection of our protagonist.

Dormammu has a problem worse than Ghost Rider, he's a flamming head the whole time. He wouldn't have a backstory that's as instantly accessible and/or sympathetic to audiences. Often times people can understand a villain even while rooting against him. Fora first film Mordo, on paper, should work better. Then once the world of Dr.Strange is established a foe like Dormammu is a bit more easy to work in. Kinda like how you don't use Surtur out of the gate with Thor.

• Like 1

Well, like many a thread that gets started this was started on early speculation nearly a year ago with the assumption it might begin filming in 2012 sometime, hence the 2013 release. This thread was started after Cap and Thor hit DVD and 6 months before Avengers came out when speculation on Phase Two projects was still unknown.Since we now know that Phase Two does not include a solo flick for Dr. Strange where does that leave this thread?It's not even a certainty he'll be introduced during Phase Two ala Black Widow or War Machine at this point.It would still be nice to have the thread to talk Dr.Strange when/if details emerge. Kevin Feige wants to do him, he's said as much.

Call me crazy, but I really don't think this is going to happen in 2013.

You're crazy..Unless you mean production start :)

Not even production will start in 2013 cause it's not a film that's part of Phase Two.Iron Man 3 is nearly done(awaiting RDJ) foot injury to healThor Dark World just started weeks agoNext up in the production pipeline are:Ant-Man (2012/2013 straddle)Captain America - 2013Guardians of the Galaxy- 2013Avengers 2 - 2014If Dr. Strange is introduced as a support character in Thor Dark World then Marvel could break with the staging pattern they established for Phase One and announce Phase Three before Phase Two ends with Avengers 2. If Dr.Strange was in that announcement they could start shooting a Dr. Strange movie as early as end of 2014 I suppose.

Not even production will start in 2013 cause it's not a film that's part of Phase Two.Iron Man 3 is nearly done(awaiting RDJ) foot injury to healThor Dark World just started weeks agoNext up in the production pipeline are:Ant-Man (2012/2013 straddle)Captain America - 2013Guardians of the Galaxy- 2013Avengers 2 - 2014If Dr. Strange is introduced as a support character in Thor Dark World then Marvel could break with the staging pattern they established for Phase One and announce Phase Three before Phase Two ends with Avengers 2. If Dr.Strange was in that announcement they could start shooting a Dr. Strange movie as early as end of 2014 I suppose.

CAP would be next to go after Thor 2. T2 will wrap in Jan/Feb just in time for CAP2 in March. Then next would be GOTG for the August date that would start in July/August 2013. Ant-Man would be for December 2013 and TA2 for April 2014. I could see Strange starting up in August 2014 for a November 2015 release. Maybe Marvel would do Inhumans for August 2015 and start a cosmic movie every August. Edited by Neo

CAP would be next to go after Thor 2. T2 will wrap in Jan/Feb just in time for CAP2 in March. Then next would be GOTG for the August date that would start in July/August 2013. Ant-Man would be for December 2013 and TA2 for April 2014. I could see Strange starting up in August 2014 for a November 2015 release. Maybe Marvel would do Inhumans for August 2015 and start a cosmic movie every August.

when are they going to start filming Daredevil vs Punisher?

when are they going to start filming Daredevil vs Punisher?

I would love to see that in the future as a stand alone movie