Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Neo

Doctor Strange | 11.4.2016 | Teaser trailer released (pg 155) | Features an "intense crash sequence"

Black Panther! :(

:(

Hopefully he's next. Feige has continuously mentioned him every time he's mentioned Strange over the years

:(

Hopefully he's next. Feige has continuously mentioned him every time he's mentioned Strange over the years

Phase 3:

Ant-Man

Dr. Strange

Black Panther

Thor 3

The Avengers 3

I play with him on Marvel Avengers Alliance facebook game. He seems kind of hokey, even in his modern costume. Wonder how they will make him "cool" for the big screen. 

I'm hoping for...2016Dr. StrangeThor 32017CA3Black Panther2018Avengers 3

You think P3 will have 6 movies?

I hadn't thought of it like that. I was thinking more of two films a year and didnt speculate on a second 2018 film.

I meant P3 starts with Ant-Man.

I guess that's a lot, but they seem to be setting things up for very long term. I would still be watching at Avengers 4. I don't know if the general audience would.

You think P3 will have 6 movies?

Well unless you think that Avengers 3 is coming in 2017, or if you think that Marvel will only put out a single movie in 2016 or 2017, then yes, Phase 3 ought to have 6 (or more) movies.

Either April or May 2016, thinking will be for May. Maybe May 20 (First date for Thor).

Sam Raimi, Gore Verbinski or Guilhermo Del Toro for directing.

Del Toro is out, unless something happens. He has so many projects at his disposable. This would be up his alley, but with Dark Universe I think his SH movie dream will be filled. Also agree Del Toro would be good.

Verbinksi would be a good choice. I can't say AWE was all on him, some of it was due likely to script issues. He can make a good adventure movie and look what he did with Jones. If he gets a good script (re-write), could knock it out of the park.

Raimi's SM3, like AWE can't be put solely on him outside factors played a part. I wouldn't mind him as director.

Also remember nowadays studios go with unknowns. Thinking Stromberg (Maleficent) would be a contender as other DIS previous candidates like Kirk, maybe even Fincher.

Edited by Neo

I'm not a Nolanite, but this really seems like something that would be a good fit for him. I would liken Dr Strange as a cross between The Prestige and Inception. I just don't want this to feel like a movie just going through the motions. It really needs to be different and mind-bending to a degree, otherwise audiences will call it The Sorcerer's Apprentice 2 or Grandpa Potter.

Will any of the movies leading up to Dr. Strange have a cameo of him? Been rumored to be in TDW, could appear in IM3, I don't think CAP2 or Guardians, Ant-Man is a possibility.

Will any of the movies leading up to Dr. Strange have a cameo of him? Been rumored to be in TDW, could appear in IM3, I don't think CAP2 or Guardians, Ant-Man is a possibility.

Well, in the IM3 trailer Stark is on an operating table, and Stephen Strange is a surgeon...................................................................................I'm reaching here.

Will there be a phase 4? Or will we see a complete reeboot of the MCU??Thats maybe the most interesting question of the future

Will there be a phase 4? Or will we see a complete reeboot of the MCU??Thats maybe the most interesting question of the future

I think Kevin Feige has said that even if certain actors were to move on or simply get too old for it, they wouldn't go the reboot route but rather the James Bond route: same continuity just different actors.

You know I still stand by it but I think Matt Dillon would be a great Dr. Strange.