FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread (Dec-30-Jan 2nd) 3/4-day #s R1 49.5m/64.3m, Sing 42.8m/56.4m, Pass 16.15m/20.7m, Moana 10.97m/14.3m, WH 10.6m/13m, Fences 10m/12.7m

7 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

See, and I find all of that to be gobblety gook hogwash.  

What a BS response. I was eloquent in my response. Explained what it was about and what happened. Sorry you can't handle any type of emotional investment in a series, but that's why Potter is more substantive tbh. 

ps. I'M BACK BITCHES ???

1 minute ago, lipstick483 said:

What a BS response. I was eloquent in my response. Explained what it was about and what happened. Sorry you can't handle any type of emotional investment in a series, but that's why Potter is more substantive tbh. 

ps. I'M BACK BITCHES ???

Ok, you're back.  Now please kindly fuck the hell off :).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lipstick483 said:

ps. I'M BACK BITCHES ???

youtube glozell glozell1 is you okay

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lipstick483 said:

I don't think I talk to people like that sweetie 98f.png

Hilarious you post this, considering I recall either WrathOfHan or filmlover (correct me if I'm wrong) posting this exact same image to you in your first dcasey incarnation.

22 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Star Wars and Harry Potter are both classic, exciting tales of good vs evil. I see them as pretty equal in my mind, HP being newer an more popular in Britain, while Star Wars is older, has more history - and a richer universe so far - and is more popular in North America.

Rogue One just passed Fantastic Beasts at the UK BO. Last year, TFA shattered all UK BO records, adjusted or not. Star Wars is the most popular franchise in both North America and the UK. It's elsewhere that Star Wars lacks or is equal to other franchises, especially in Latin America and Asia, where Star Wars is unfortunately just another franchise. 

• Like 6

Just now, robertman2 said:

Can we IP ban them?

I think talking about how to deal with sockpuppets in an Open Forum is a not exactly a good idea.

Let the Admins do their Adminy thing.  This too shall pass and all that. :)

• Like 2

Just remember, everyone, one of the things these folks want is:  ATTENTION.

Any and all attention.

Including mocking.

So, really.  Just best to stop commenting and act like the person isn't here at all.

Which I'm going to start doing, oh, say, right now. :)

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Any and all attention.

Including mocking.

So, really.  Just best to stop commenting and act like the person isn't here at all.

Listen to the man.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Any and all attention.

Including mocking.

Who is this post referring to?  You're acting like someone bad was just on this forum.  All I see here is peaceful conversation.

• Like 6