Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

31 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I’m so disappointed at that HDD drop, but I’m not surprised at all, stupid audiences, probably didn’t understand the movie.

Fortunately, it’s having amazing legs OS, it opened at #2 in Brazil but already jumped to #1. 

:WHATanabe:

• Like 1

On 10/23/2017 at 5:45 PM, Krissykins said:

Very very funny. Some great one liners. Lead girl was likeable. The deaths would have really popped with some gore or by being on screen. Really enjoyed it though. 

Glad that you enjoyed it! I’m not sure if you noticed, but the whole chase in the hospital parking reminded me a lot of Scream 4.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2017 at 5:45 PM, Krissykins said:

Very very funny. Some great one liners. Lead girl was likeable. The deaths would have really popped with some gore or by being on screen. Really enjoyed it though. 

I decided to check it out tonight and I'm 100% in agreement with your take. I'm gonna have to use the line "did you get it all out" on my wife lol. 

On 10/26/2017 at 8:00 PM, dudalb said:

ANybody have a comparasion of The Exorcist's box office numbers, adjusted for inflatation, with IT:Chapter one? Just wondering if It has managed to be the most successful (at the box office) Horror film of all time.

This kind of comparison is always unfair, imo. 

While a movie these days have some advantages like inflation, plus premium formats, it also has to deal with piracy and streaming services that are taking persons off from cinemas, something that a movie like The Exorcist didn’t have to deal with. It’s also remarkable that people were a lot easier to be scared in the past, I mean, there’s several persons these days that truly believed that The Exorcist was based on something real, lol.

Both movies are phenomenon and did history in the genre.