Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

It also has tons of buzz on social medias, I'm pretty sure it will be the last Horror hit of year, and depending on reviews, it may go REALLY big. 

Happy Death Day will be a hit, Jigsaw will do Daybreakers numbers states and make decent numbers intentionally. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

With mother!, Friend Request, and Flatliners all being rejected, Happy Death Day could take advantage of this and become the first big horror hit after It.  Thinking it could come close to 100M.

Considering that the year has been a go big or go home for the genre, I wouldn’t be shocked with a similar run to Annabelle: Creation for HDD. 

On 10/3/2017 at 2:49 PM, Boxofficerules said:

Better Watch Out is coming out this weekend in a limited release, I'm not sure the kind of release it's getting but I highly recommend it, I also highly recommend NOT watching the trailer first.

This plot reminded me a lot of You’re the Next, I bet the babysitter becomes a killer weapon during the movie.

6 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I hope it won’t take too long to it be released on Netflix then, since I doubt it will get a release at cinemas here. 

It's a shame, it's a film that deserved a wide release more than something like The Bye Bye Man, I think it could have done quite well. About 30-40.

I think it's going VoD also this Friday but I'm not 100% sure. It's getting a wide release over here over Xmas anyway. That trailer just pisses me off, they really could have edited something together that revealed NOTHING.