Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

2 minutes ago, acab said:

I don't know how many of you saw it but Train to Busan was pretty awesome.

Ehh, it was ok. Although, there were so many plot holes, and the characters did so many stupid things that took my attention away from the movie. The visual and action scenes were insane, although.

I'm gonna have to rewatch it Split, saw at a local AMC aka Ass May Cum theatres, and I tried to like it but just like Don't Breathe people wouldn't shut the fuck up, and I tried everything. So I'm gonna have to rewatch or else. I'm gonna kick some fucker's ass. 

3 hours ago, alisson23 said:

Can anyone tell me who will distribute Insidious 4 DOM? BOM says Universal but IMDB says Sony. Can anyone explain me?

Sony distributed the past few films on DVD thanks to Film District for the first two films which Sony distributed their films on home video, while Chapter 3 was Focus Features which is a part of Universal and Universal must have the domestic rights for Chapter 4 and Sony has a share of it on home video for box sets or 4 film pack or whatever that gets in the dump bin in a few years or so.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Sony distributed the past few films on DVD thanks to Film District for the first two films which Sony distributed their films on home video, while Chapter 3 was Focus Features which is a part of Universal and Universal must have the domestic rights for Chapter 4 and Sony has a share of it on home video for box sets or 4 film pack or whatever that gets in the dump bin in a few years or so.

I hope Universal does a great marketing job as it did for Split. Third movie it was good imo.

Thank you!!

HORROR 2017

The Bye Bye Man
Release Date: January 13th, 2016
Opening Weekend: $15,204,094
Domestic: $19,990,285
Worldwide: $22,190,285

Split

Release Date: January 20nd, 2016

Opening Weekend: $40,010,975
Domestic: $40,010,975
Worldwide: $45,931,560

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

53 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

What did you think?

It was good.  I would say the first one is better, but it was a deserving sequel and I thought it did some things well :) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 75live said:

It was good.  I would say the first one is better, but it was a deserving sequel and I thought it did some things well :) 

Another case where we disagree about a sequel being worse than the original, haha. I think it is better than the previous one in every single aspect, especially in the drama angle, one of the best drama constructions that I ever watched in a Horror movie.