That One Girl

Wish Upon | July 14 2017 | Broad Green | Horror | From the director of Annabelle

Joey King it's a terrific young actress and I hate Transformers.  I think she's much better and more engaging than the really hyped Chloe Grace Moretz. Is she getting the best material to work with most of the time? No, she isn't.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 10:38 AM, WrathOfHan said:

The movie looks pretty bad but it's the kind of shit I need in my life. Plus, Sherilyn Fenn is in this.

So she can get choked out by the garbage disposal? Meh

Well, there's a formula to horror movies.  And I hear this all the time from the members here.  For the most part, almost every horror movie looks like shit to most of you and then many of them actually do well.  I think this could do somewhat well.  Not a huge hit or anything but it's the first all out horror movie of the summer.  So it could do fairly well.  At least there is a horror film out.  Right now we have to wait for Annabelle and then IT.

OW:  12

Total:  29

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, baumer said:

Well, there's a formula to horror movies.  And I hear this all the time from the members here.  For the most part, almost every horror movie looks like shit to most of you and then many of them actually do well.  I think this could do somewhat well.  Not a huge hit or anything but it's the first all out horror movie of the summer.  So it could do fairly well.  At least there is a horror film out.  Right now we have to wait for Annabelle and then IT.

OW:  12

Total:  29

That OW/total is awfully generous. It's debuting in barely over 2,000 theaters and has received a very quiet marketing campaign from a nothing distributor. A total dump if there ever was one. Half that prediction would be more accurate.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

That OW/total is awfully generous. It's debuting in barely over 2,000 theaters and has received a very quiet marketing campaign from a nothing distributor. A total dump if there ever was one. Half that prediction would be more accurate.

That's why they are predictions.  We all have different ideas of what can do.  Aldo, the Bye Bye Man was also in 2200 theaters.