American Eagle

Character Competition - Top 3!

1. Johanna - I mean come on.....her lines literally made my day while I was reading CF. There's definitely sth of Regina George in her.2. Peeta - really liked him throughout whole series, would put him in the first place if it wasn't for his few over the top love confessions that somewhat put me off.3. Katniss - a strong, female character, that is so rarely depicted in teen novels; however that boys-trouble drama she would sometimes put on was a bit too much for me.

• Like 1

1. Johanna - I mean come on.....her lines literally made my day while I was reading CF. There's definitely sth of Regina George in her.2. Peeta - really liked him throughout whole series, would put him in the first place if it wasn't for his few over the top love confessions that somewhat put me off.3. Katniss - a strong, female character, that is so rarely depicted in teen novels; however that boys-trouble drama she would sometimes put on was a bit too much for me.

I so agree :)  I just LOVE reading all of her lines.....