antovolk

The Hustle | May 10 2019 | Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Remake | Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson | MGM | Will be PG-13

24 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Bodes well for them dealing with Bond 25. 

The Broccoli family will be controlling most of that and even though they have Universal doing the international, they will guide MGM/Annapurna on what to do.  I don't think even they can screw up Bond. 

The bigger danger is Danny Boyle.  I don't get the excitement for him doing Bond and he has zero track record with a huge production.  He has one film that grossed above $45m on his slate, and it was a Oscar sensation on a $15m budget. 

Edited by EmpireCity

16 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

The Broccoli family will be controlling most of that and even though they have Universal doing the international, they will guide MGM/Annapurna on what to do.  I don't think even they can screw up Bond. 

The bigger danger is Danny Boyle.  I don't get the excitement for him doing Bond and he has zero track record with a huge production.  He has one film that grossed above $45m on his slate, and it was a Oscar sensation on a $15m budget. 

Could make an argument for the 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony.

I'm biased though, love me some Boyle.

3 hours ago, NickDisney13 said:

The studio seems to want it to be rated R, guess we will get nudity added now for that purpose

The Classification and Rating Appeals Board has overturned the rating for the film, which is now rated PG-13 for crude sexual content and language. Wilson, who also produced the film, and MGM film group president Jon Glickman represented the project in the appeal.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:47 PM, EmpireCity said:

No worries there anymore 🤔