grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

On 8/9/2020 at 4:01 AM, TMP said:

I mean, this is probably not gonna be any better than Rampage, so maybe it’s best they don’t waste good actors on a project like this

Or even worse, it could be complete garbage like Scoob.

It was not formally announced but The Rock dropped an ultra-obvious tease that Superman is in this. And there will fight. 

Edited by excel1

Just now, Julian1410 said:

Am i the only one who finds dc fanfome up until now a little underwhelming? All we got was trailers for movies we already saw a trailer for (justice league and wonder woman) and one behind the scenes clip reel for suicide squad

The trailers have been great. But there needs to be some sort of big time announcement -related to Superman - and that hasn't happened yet. 

Just now, excel1 said:

The trailers have been great. But there needs to be some sort of big time announcement -related to Superman - and that hasn't happened yet. 

I totally agree but i thought for instance with the flash  and black adam movie there would have been more news than what we got. 

16 hours ago, cax16 said:

Damn, thought for sure they’d have some casting. :(

Yeah, I was expecting some cast announcement for this movie (the only one I was expecting in this DC Fandome) because it’s the next DC movie to start filming, I still think that they will announce the cast of this film in a max of 2 months (if corona doesn't start to get worse again).

16 hours ago, belblazer said:

I'm fuming that Shayera is out of this film 😥 how dare they

The Rock hinted that this JSA team is not the full JSA team yet, I think she will be in the film (also because some insiders said that she will be in it, and they got it right when they said that Hawkman, Dr Fate, Cyclone and Atom Smasher were in the movie)