grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

48 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

We live in a time where Black Adam is more along the way in production that Flash.

Black Adam's been trying to get going since Rock was cast (10 years ago). But I get your point.

I hope this is good man. I've been taming my expectations with the Rock's track record. But the potential characters involved makes this my second most anticipated movie after the Batman.

8 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

I'm still not sure how they are gonna do Black Adam and eventually lead to a Black Adam vs Shazam movie and not be a massive tonal clash.

The first movie was full of tonal shifts of its own. The opening of the film had a young boy being yelled at his father, followed immediately by a surprisingly intense car crash. 

you know...im surprised momoa hasn't been enlisted into the fast and furious movies. Perfect fit. Still time though.

Anyways I would laugh if black Adam does better Box office wise than shazam, man of steel but it seems likely.

• Astonished 1

4 hours ago, jking123 said:

you know...im surprised momoa hasn't been enlisted into the fast and furious movies. Perfect fit. Still time though.

Anyways I would laugh if black Adam does better Box office wise than shazam, man of steel but it seems likely.

Things would have to go pretty bad for this movie to not beat Shazam at the box office, not sure why you’d laugh. This movies budget will probably double Shazam’s. 

With regards to passing MOS, that I have no idea. I’ll Need to see footage, hype level and if Avatar 2 is really releasing then. Those will all play factors into this movies total but anything is possible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1