grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

15 hours ago, AJG said:

His arms don’t look right, but then again I’m so unfit I couldn’t tell you if veiny arms are a good thing or not.

As someone who's started getting veins from my forearms all the way to my shoulders, it normally just means someone has low body fat, and is pretty normal after a workout. It gets a bit suss if someone has as much muscle mass as the Rock and is still that vascular, but I think it's obvious he's on enough juice to kill a big game animal.

On 7/12/2021 at 4:56 PM, Valonqar said:

They really lucked out with Sarah Shahi. She blew up thanks to Sex/Life. Is her role big? I thought she had a great presence on the show. 

Just finished that show the other night; it was a bit daft but entertaining. She’s extremely likeable, very charismatic. 

30 minutes ago, cax16 said:

What a nice thing for him to do!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Just finished that show the other night; it was a bit daft but entertaining. She’s extremely likeable, very charismatic. 

What a nice thing for him to do!

Right? I never heard of her before that show and I was, like, who is this? She really has it. :)

• Like 1

The producer Hiram Garcia of #BlackAdam said the film is using new technology in the representation of characters' powers and flight, that we'll see 'Black Adam' using his powers every moment in the film, and that there are talks for a Spin-off on HBO Max.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1