grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

36 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

Maybe I'm misreading your post, but Birds of Prey (February) and Wonder Woman 1984 (June) both open in 2020. I mean, it's certainly possible but then that leaves only one movie for DC in 2021 with The Batman, unless Black Adam does get going later this year or early next.

There's more than a year between Wonder Woman and Batman. Something will definitely be put in between them. Maybe even a couple.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grim22 said:

I think they will have something in Dec 2020, most likely Suicide Squad moves there. I can't see them going a year without a DC movie release.

I wouldn't be shocked if Godzilla v Kong moves to December 2020. 

My own guess is late March/early April 2021 at the earliest, it's very unlikely Fast 10 will make its release date so there is a gap, they do have Tom and Jerry in that month but the two could easily co-exist. 

Edited by Jonwo

It's good that Dwayne is loyal to a lot of the directors he's worked with and clearly they want to work with him and many have done multiple films. 

I wonder since Jaume has worked with Liam Neeson a number of times, maybe he could hired as a villain or a member of the Justice Society.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:19 PM, grim22 said:

There's more than a year between Wonder Woman and Batman. Something will definitely be put in between them. Maybe even a couple.

Barely more than a year. Wonder Woman 1984 is June, Batman in July. They just need to put out quality work, not rush things. It's all about rebuilding confidence in DC. It started out good with Wonder Woman, faltered again, in a big way, with Justice League, picked back up with Aquaman and kind of leveled out with Shazam (decent movie, so-so box office at best).

4 hours ago, Jonwo said:

It's good that Dwayne is loyal to a lot of the directors he's worked with and clearly they want to work with him and many have done multiple films. 

I wonder since Jaume has worked with Liam Neeson a number of times, maybe he could hired as a villain or a member of the Justice Society.

There was one tweet from Deadline saying Neeson was going to play Hawkman. Not sure it was a joke but they removed the story.

On 6/10/2019 at 7:22 AM, Captain Craig said:

This movie with Dwayne Johnson has been talked about longer than the Edgar Wright Ant-Man film...which never happened.

It'll end up being John Cena in the lead directed by Jordan Peele for the Black Adam film when it's all said and done. 😂

Pretty sure Peele has pretty definitively said he's not interested in directing stories that aren't his own. He might write things, but he has no need to direct any comic book film.

(Yeah, I get you're probably joking, but Peele isn't a good fit for the punchline. Given who DC seems to be picking, look for a horror director.)